Austin Hooper | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Austin Hooper

Hooper is OKish. But, Miami should have been in on Schultz last year.

It's too bad their draft is so barren between 53 and 155, because I'd love to see them add 2 of Sanders, Sinnott, Bell, Stover, and Barner.

Stover is an intriguing prospect to me. As an avid tOSU fan, I’ve seen him play a lot. He wasn’t heavily utilized and is a bit raw. But he sure is a tough kid to tackle.

I’m not sure how good he’ll be at the next level, but I do like what I’ve seen so far.

Stover is an intriguing prospect to me. As an avid tOSU fan, I’ve seen him play a lot. He wasn’t heavily utilized and is a bit raw. But he sure is a tough kid to tackle.

I’m not sure how good he’ll be at the next level, but I do like what I’ve seen so far.

Though pretty green, I like Stover, and if we got a good Vet Tight End he would be a great player to slowly bring up at becoming a very good and complete TE. A former player with the toughness of a LB, with good speed for his size...A lot to work with there.

I really am hoping that if we have no chance at Bowers, at least get one of Sanders, Stover, or Sinnott. Each bring an intriguing but different skill set that with a bit of work, could each become good all-Purpose TEs.

Sign your own first then see where you at, don’t think we can afford outside free agents

Austin Hooper would be so underwhelming. It would remind me of a lesser version of the Julius Thomas acquisition, and that one was as underwhelming as it got.

Back
Top Bottom