Authentic Jerseys For $50... No Lie!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Authentic Jerseys For $50... No Lie!!!

Before Christmas I bought a Ronnie Brown and Jason Taylor Jersey from the buyer you speak of. I can tell you they are not true authentics but they are very very very close. I do recommend them.

Someone posted about these earlier, was asking about the 40th anv. patch being the clock. Look at the pic of the patch and you can see the hands of the clock

ILPhinFan88 said:
Someone posted about these earlier, was asking about the 40th anv. patch being the clock. Look at the pic of the patch and you can see the hands of the clock

Yeah the anniversary patch is the clock but honestly, these are really good jerseys especially for the price.

ILPhinFan88 said:

The clock read's 10:05

I bought a Ronnie Brown jersey form one of these sellers. I had to send it back because it was a fake. Do not buy the 40th anniversary jerseys off of ebay if you want a true, authentic jersey. Just a heads up...they're not real.

Would you be willing to take orders Killer?

Or, an order, least 1.

Phinatic03 said:
Before Christmas I bought a Ronnie Brown and Jason Taylor Jersey from the buyer you speak of. I can tell you they are not true authentics but they are very very very close. I do recommend them.

How do you know they are not true authentics? I'm not questioning you, I'm just wondering whether you actually took it to a store or something... just wondering how you know. Thanks man!

Pericles349 said:
How do you know they are not true authentics? I'm not questioning you, I'm just wondering whether you actually took it to a store or something... just wondering how you know. Thanks man!

I have a real authentic jersey that I bought from eastbay that I compared the one i bought on ebay to. The fake is much lighter, the mesh is of lesser quality, the sides do not stretch like a real authentic, the stitching is not as percise (a little sloppy), and the collar and sleeve borders are also of lesser quality.

Back
Top Bottom