Bad News For NE | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bad News For NE

DolfanISS

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Gronk to have back surgery per PFT, not sure how much time he'll miss.

Let's GO!

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

ProFootballTalk ?@ProFootballTalk · 5m5 minutes ago

Bad news for Gronk: Back injury ended up being worse than originally believed. He will have surgery tomorrow, per source.

Gronk to have back surgery per PFT, not sure how much time he'll miss.

Let's GO!

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

ProFootballTalk ?@ProFootballTalk · 5m5 minutes ago

Bad news for Gronk: Back injury ended up being worse than originally believed. He will have surgery tomorrow, per source.

i'm betting they would shelve him to the postseason...doubt he plays again with a back in the regular season...3rd back surgery I believe for him

Ian Rapoport ?@RapSheet · 3m3 minutes ago

#Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski will have back surgery (as @viccarucci mentioned). Injury is worse than anticipated. It’s happening tomorrow.

Adam Schefter ?@AdamSchefter · 2m2 minutes ago

Rob Gronkowski's back injury worse than thought. He is getting surgery tomorrow, per source. No time frame on possible return.

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

Ian Rapoport ?@RapSheet · 13s14 seconds ago

The injury for #Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski is a herniated disc, source said.

Excellent news for us if our playoff hopes are still alove in week 16.

Everyone knew he was talented as balls coming out of college and if he had a clean bill of healthy he likely would've gone top 20 easy.

This was always the concern with him and New England is getting what comes with drafting an oft-injured player. I don't feel bad for them.

Especially considering the other TE they drafted and choose to ignore the warnings signs about.

The division is there for the taking. Just need someone to steal a win from them and lose at Denver. We'll be licking our chops come week 17 if we only lose 1 more from here out.

Injuries are part of the game. Miami has had a ton. Don't like to see injuries, opponent or not. The goal is to be good and beat teams with their full complement of talent. Hoping for other teams to be hurt is a crutch, IMO.

If another team was happy about our injuries (Jones, Misi, Pouncey, the list is endless), I would feel the same about them.

Highly doubt we'll catch NE for the division. We have injuries too and beating the ravens up there will be hard as it is. I'm not worry about the pats right now.

Ozzy rules!!

I'm not happy just stating facts, he's hurt. I also don't feel one bit bad for the Patriots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They still have Bennett don't they? NE will just keep finding ways to stick it to us Dolphins Fans

Back
Top Bottom