Bad News For NE | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bad News For NE

In before the inevitable "that's too bad, we have to face them at full strength to see if we're really playoff material" spiel.

I doubt people will say that after losing to the Pats without Brady (then there backup), Gronkowski, and Hightower. No **** their a different team when healthy but we'll take what we can get against them.

I doubt people will say that after losing to the Pats without Brady (then there backup), Gronkowski, and Hightower. No **** their a different team when healthy but we'll take what we can get against them.

Last I checked, we're a different team with a full starting OL and Reshad out there too.

Fyi, Pats went 10-0 last year then 3-5 after injuries set in. One of those 5 Ls were us.

Everyone knew he was talented as balls coming out of college and if he had a clean bill of healthy he likely would've gone top 20 easy.

This was always the concern with him and New England is getting what comes with drafting an oft-injured player. I don't feel bad for them.

Especially considering the other TE they drafted and choose to ignore the warnings signs about.

Let's not make it seem like NE is regretting drafting Gronk. The 2nd round pick gas given them 4 full seasons, 1 3/4 season and 2 half seasons of not only pro bowl level TE play but easily best TE ever play. Any and every team would take that with the 2nd round tag.

Gronks one of the 5 best players in football

we didnt have an answer with him 100 percent...this basically brought the rest of the league back to the pats...but dont kid yourselves that team is as well coached as any in football so they will adjust

I just dont see enough pass rush presence with the pats to overcome this without gronk

:idk:

Lombardi looks pretty wide open to me

8 weeks? He's done for the year. They won't admit it but I don't think we see him until the SB should they make it that far (please footballs Gods, "no")

The Pats have The Rams and Jets at home left on the schedule. I don't see us taking the division unless we won out.

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

The Pats have The Rams and Jets at home left on the schedule. I don't see us taking the division unless we won out

The fact being...., we are NOT winning out.

He could easily be the #1 TE of all time if he could stay healthy.

Pats have Denver, Baltimore and us left. All games between them and the Jets have been decided by 6 points or less following the infamous butt fumble game. Brady and Edelman are banged up, it's not gonna be easy for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Patriots will be fine. Bennett is an excellent receiving threat and they're the Patriots.

Back
Top Bottom