Bama to be #1 this afternoon | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bama to be #1 this afternoon

Namor

Pro Bowler
Club Member
Reaction score
All hail Saban ...Most powerfull coach in football.
I'll probaly get banned for that one...LOL
Give him and Bama their due...Don't look at it through
your Nick hater glasses.
#1 ranking in second year of a rebuilding year!!!
Tebow hasn't seen a defense like the Tide's yet.
I'm still more worried about LSU than Fla.
ROLL TIDE ROLL.

All hail Saban ...Most powerfull coach in football.
I'll probaly get banned for that one...LOL
Give him and Bama their due...Don't look at it through
your Nick hater glasses.
#1 ranking in second year of a rebuilding year!!!
Tebow hasn't seen a defense like the Tide's yet.
I'm still more worried about LSU than Fla.
ROLL TIDE ROLL.
Nick Saban is a liar, loves money and fame, a horrible NFL head coach, but one of the best college coaches there is. I don't like Saban, I do hope he fails in Alabama, but I can't push aside the fact that he knows how to turn college football programs around. He has down a great job at Alabama.

With that said, Penn State will beat Bama in the National Title game. :D

I have great respect for Joe Pa...He was always the Bear's favorite italian *****
I worry about LSU and FLa.
Penn State is a little light in the saddle for Bama.
And again children...Wayne promised full control to Nick.Wayne sabotoged the Drew
Brees deal because of money.After that Sexton set up the Bama deal.
Wayne is the one to blame.Miami will be back to their glory ONLY when Wayne
sells all the team.Look back at the Wayne era of Miami football.
Just the facts.

How is Saban winning? He hasn't had time to get "his guys" in yet....I'm puzzled.

As much as I hate the way he left us, he's one hell of a college coach.

I actually like Penn State but I hope they don't make it to the national championship game. They would get killed by whomever they play. Big 10 just isn't what it used to be.

Nick Saban is a liar, loves money and fame, a horrible NFL head coach, but one of the best college coaches there is. I don't like Saban, I do hope he fails in Alabama, but I can't push aside the fact that he knows how to turn college football programs around. He has down a great job at Alabama.

With that said, Penn State will beat Bama in the National Title game. :D

How can Nick love money ,when he made 5 mill a year at Miami,yet
left for 4 mill a year?

Don't mean to high-jack the thread...but come on guys. There's no way Penn State makes the title game. ESPN is hyping it up like a Brett Favre story. Penn State will not make the title game, its a foregone conclusion.

Before you jump on me, listen to reason.

Of course the Lions have a great chance to make it. However, they need loses to come. The problem is the computer rankigns. While I don't believe the coaches will put anyone at #2 before Penn State, the computer sure as hell will, and they already have--'Bama, Texas Tech, and even a 1-loss Texas team are already ahead of Penn State in the computer rankings. That gives Texas a shot at very likely overtaking Penn State if they win out. They'll be #3 or #4 in the pollls and will likely only increase in computer rankings as they beat Mizzou and Kansas.

Now, don't hate me for bringing this up, I don't like the Big-12, just calling it as I see it.

Personally, I think it'll be Florida vs. Penn State due to an upcoming Big-12 implosion over the next three weeks. The way I see it, the Big-12 looks so strong because of they've back-loaded their stronger games... look for the overall BCS rank of the Big-12 to drop precipitously from now until the Big-12 title game.

Back
Top Bottom