Bama to be #1 this afternoon | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bama to be #1 this afternoon

Look for Texas Tech to move past Bama as the # 1 team.

Good night ...my fellow closet Saban fans....
We played like crap,I could shoot Tiffen,...but we pulled it out.
Sometimes you have to win ugly games.
It could be worse,...we could be Penn State.

But the Gators will blow them out in the SEC championship. Alabama won but they did not look like a top ten team today, much less the number 1 team in the country. They will finish with at least 2 loses this year.

I'm there with you that Alabama didn't look like a the #1 team in the country, last night. However, they've looked sharp all season. We can't blame teams for having tough games, specially if they pull out the win, specially if its a rivalry game (and with the backstory to this game, you knew those kids were going to play their hearts out on both sides).

Lastly, who the heck do you think 'Bama loses 2 games to? They have Auburn and Miss. State left!! The tide will roll until the run into the gators. 1-loss Tide with a BCS game, good show.....though gators still win it all having the most complete team in football.

Nick Saban is a liar, loves money and fame, a horrible NFL head coach, but one of the best college coaches there is. I don't like Saban, I do hope he fails in Alabama, but I can't push aside the fact that he knows how to turn college football programs around. He has down a great job at Alabama.

With that said, Penn State will beat Bama in the National Title game. :D

Brilliant observation...RTR

I love how so many people think he left for money! He took a PAYCUT!! He left LSU to go to the FINs for the money. Realized it was a mistake, and that he missed the college game and went to Bama. If he was a horrible NFL head coach, which I'm not arguing, then why is everyone so bitter that he left, didn't he do Miami a favor. So many illogical arguments against Nick Saban it embarasses me. Makes Dolphins fans look stupid.

I love how so many people think he left for money! He took a PAYCUT!! He left LSU to go to the FINs for the money. Realized it was a mistake, and that he missed the college game and went to Bama. If he was a horrible NFL head coach, which I'm not arguing, then why is everyone so bitter that he left, didn't he do Miami a favor. So many illogical arguments against Nick Saban it embarasses me. Makes Dolphins fans look stupid.

Yah!! I never understood the hatred part either:boohoo:, if he(Saban) didn't want to be the head coach of the Dolphins I'm glad he left. It just so happened to work out great for me,we(alabama) got arguably the best college coach in the country and we(dolphins)got the Tuna to get us out of the cellar. Sounds like a win win to me!!!! ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!:D

Don't you feel its weird that only 'Bama people feel this way?

Maybe his judgment just prior to leaving and when he chose to leave are commendable, but his overall tenure was worthy of hatred.

He came, he left. He treated the Miami Dolphins and the fans like a cheap hooker. He had his way with us in his car, then kicked us out to the curb without even paying us for the services rendered.

If Saban is reading this: Get bent!

Maybe his judgment just prior to leaving and when he chose to leave are commendable, but his overall tenure was worthy of hatred.

He came, he left. He treated the Miami Dolphins and the fans like a cheap hooker. He had his way with us in his car, then kicked us out to the curb without even paying us for the services rendered.

Some of us know what Wayne has done to this team.

No, it's not only "Bama People" that feel this way. The FACTS are Nick Saban did not take more money to come Alabama. Nick Saban told Wayne H. before he took the job that there was a good chance if he did not like it that he would go back to the college games. In fact Saban turned Wayne down but we all know that Wayne can be very convincing. He made a career move that was best for him and his family. If he did not want to be a coach in the NFL why would we want him coaching the Dolphins. Does not make any sense. Better that he left sooner rather than later.

Back
Top Bottom