Barry Jackson: Dolphins one of 10 teams to attend DJ Hayden's private workout | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Barry Jackson: Dolphins one of 10 teams to attend DJ Hayden's private workout

the other thing is we need ball skills at the cb position...and i wonder about dee milliners to be honest...high end corners when you make a mistake and throw the ball to them they make you pay...we didn't have that with sean smith despite his wr background all he did was frustrate in that regard...get some damn ball skills and playmaking at the position...

taking in all milliners medical the fact that the ball skills bother me and that i think he's a pretty good step down from patrick peterson and claiborne as a prospect give me vontae davis all over again phsyical tools wise and hits like a mack truck but clean off the field fast riser dj hayden...

if it's corner haydens the guy i would choose...

As an athlete, he does remind you of V. Davis. Davis' problem was never a lack of athleticism.

exactly...davis problem is b/t his ears...haydens got high round 1 tools...explosive quick acceleration and burst to the ball...closing speed...fires out of his pedal and comes forward like shot out of a cannon...

a little lighter than vontae but very similar skills and physical makeup...

I wouldn't mind Hayden at 12. It seems at 12 we're either reaching with most of picks people are thinking (Hayden, Eifert, Warmack, Rhodes) or they won't reach us at 12 (Johnson, Milliner, Cooper) so that's kind of a wildcard heading into the draft.

I would go Rhodes. I watched this guy as a Freshman learn from his mistakes (OK game) and come back to blanket his side of the field the rest of his time at FSU. Total beast, and is physical enough to do press man.

Back
Top Bottom