Barry Jackson: Fifteen thoughts on Dolphins’ preseason finale | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Barry Jackson: Fifteen thoughts on Dolphins’ preseason finale

Lose storm johnson don't p squad it don't invite it back give it the Bacarri treatment. Deveon smith p squad

Toughest true decision I think is perry or mctyer. If perrys hurt that makes it easy mctyer gives Miami a better corner option than Lafayette Pitts and kick returner possibilities. Doesn't give us much on specials though as a gunner.

Go with 5 WRs p squad morgan and pup darnay Scott.

Congrats to jakeem grant he did everything he needed to do this preseason to lock up a spot. He might make caroo a trade candidate although I doubt it. His route tree is more specialized. He will play smaller against 1s too.

And no one got a bigger confidence boost from the staff by being sat in the finale than alteraun verner. They either don't like maxwell as a starter or really like verner as the 3rd boundary.

Whatever it is the staff is counting on him.

Tankersley continues to show very well. Crafty kid. But he's 4th boundary going in barring a addition or a maxwell cut which I see as unlikely

Okoye was cut in Arizona because he wasn't that good, and he parked in coach's spot because he was late and that was the only spot left. Not the best move. Such a shame that he can't stick on a team when he's likely in the top 5 most athletic players in the league. Same thing goes with Margus Hunt, who is likely the #1 in terms of raw athletic talent.

Drew morgan either 6th wr or p squad with potential for a call up if we get a slot injury. Although I think Miami would try to run packages with a flex tight end etc more before they would call him up. 6th wr is either him or no one. I'm gonna say he's cut and put on the p squad.

Storm johnson is an obvious cut it's either Perry or 4th rb comes off waivers.

And just call Kenyan drake east west. He bounces everything. This isn't college boss

We need someone who can run inside the tackles something fierce as Ajayi insurance

For me, Drake has been one of the more disappointing players of the preseason. He looks O.K., but I was honestly hoping he'd be more of a weapon.

I think Mctyer made the team

Arians is the ****ing man. He is an awesome HC and lends himself to all the players. After every single home game win or lose he throws a tailgate out of the back of his vehicle for the players in the team parking lot.

There has to be way more to that Okoye release than simply taking his parking place.

Ya man that seems pretty awesome!! Never minded the Cards doing well. Thanks for sharing brother

Back
Top Bottom