Barry Jackson On Why The Sky Is Not Falling For The Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Barry Jackson On Why The Sky Is Not Falling For The Dolphins

Your opening post has nothing to do with the Dolphins. Please do better. :ffic:
what exactly are you talking about it is an article about the dolphins, and of course you have to make it condescending again with the "do better." i don't get it with you guys.....it is really odd all the anger

I’m loving what the Dolphins are doing in free agency so far!

"And more than the current $63 million in 2025 space can be created; keep in mind that not a single player on the team is currently owed any guaranteed money past 2024, per overthecap.com. (We await the details on the Brooks contract.)"? Barry Jackson. Is that right? what about Ramsey?

Anyone who is being negative this week, considering all the new players we signed while also being financially responsible through the whole process, is being unreasonable or just didn't understand the issues we faced regarding the salary cap.

It's a good thing we didn't sign Hunt or Wilkins, the contracts they signed were way over inflated

Started the first post about Aaron Rodgers. Please add to the site and don't take away from it. Thank you. :ffic:
you are not trying to be helpful at all, and are just looking for ways to chide me. the title of the thread is "

Barry Jackson On Why The Sky Is Not Falling For The Dolphins" and the article is about the Dolphins and i say there are interesting things to think about and you have to pull this stunt. Whatever...my lord

Anyone who is being negative this week, considering all the new players we signed while also being financially responsible through the whole process, is being unreasonable or just didn't understand the issues we faced regarding the salary cap.

It's a good thing we didn't sign Hunt or Wilkins, the contracts they signed were way over inflated
Every year there is over paid contracts and we couldn't be part of that. :ffic:

please keep it "positive" the article is about what is good. not sure why people need to take this in a "negative" direction. it would be nice to have a productive discussion about the actual points in the article, some of which are good food for thought!

you are not trying to be helpful at all, and are just looking for ways to chide me. the title of the thread is "

Barry Jackson On Why The Sky Is Not Falling For The Dolphins" and the article is about the Dolphins and i say there are interesting things to think about and you have to pull this stunt. Whatever...my lord

I appreciate you posting the article.

Let the rest go is my advice.

Back
Top Bottom