Barry Jackson Saturday WR notes | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Barry Jackson Saturday WR notes

Uh-oh ... Hartline has ANOTHER mystery injury ... his 1 TD/season ave may be in jeopardy!! The suspense is palpable!!

Believe it or not, this WR corps is worse than 2007's imo....at least that year Ginn had at least some kind flashes, Hagen won some jumpballs, Camarillo was very reliable and Chambers gave us a decent 4 games or so.

I look at this roster now....ALL of these guys are 3, 4's & 5's on most rosters in the NFL

Surprise Cut: Brian Hartline. A surprise to many but not me. As for Pruitt and Wallace, show me on the field and not in shorts. We have gone through this with them before.

Sad to see our rookies making no buzz on the wr part of our roster

They are rookies for a reason. Let's wait five weeks before seeing what happens with their fate. I think stashing fuller to the practice squad and have him work with Tannehill so they both are ready for next year

Fuller has been making some noise also.

I'm starting to think Chad may start opposite Hartline or Legedu with Bess in the slot. Wallace , Pruitt and Gates battling for 2 spots. Stash 2 rookie WR's on the the PS.

NAANEE's a journeyman who has had no impact anywhere he has played. I think that he won't make the team.

NAANEE's a journeyman who has had no impact anywhere he has played. I think that he won't make the team.
I actually hope you are right tbh, would prefer to keep Pruitt, Bess, Hartline, Johnson and either one or two more, ideally Wallace, Gates or some of the rookies.

No talk of Marlon Moore - as far as WRs from past seasons he may be one of the odd ones out if Nannee and Pruitt continue to be at the top through camp.

Fuller has been making some noise also.

I'm starting to think Chad may start opposite Hartline or Legedu with Bess in the slot. Wallace , Pruitt and Gates battling for 2 spots. Stash 2 rookie WR's on the the PS.

With the way Fuller has been playing per camp reports, He would probably get poached off the PS or even the initial 53 man cut. If all these guys play well during the preseason, it's going to hurt to have to let one of these young guys go. I would actually be ok with a WR corp of CJ, Wallace, Bess, Fuller, and Pruitt/Gates depending on if they keep five or six. I wouldnt be all too upset if Hartline was a surprise cut/trade and we could probably stash Cunningham and Matthews on the PS.

Back
Top Bottom