Baylor vs Washinton tonight at 9pm | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Baylor vs Washinton tonight at 9pm

MiZFiT

Club Member
Reaction score
Last chance to watch RGIII this season. Ill be tuning in to see how he fairs. I expect big numbers.

Remind me again exactly WHY is Washington in a Bowl game.

Sorry, I won't be watching a single bowl game this season. Nada, Zilch.

Why not watch them? Everyone knows that the BCS blows humongous donkey ****. But if there is football being played, i'm watching it.

Why not watch them? Everyone knows that the BCS blows humongous donkey ****. But if there is football being played, i'm watching it.

Meh.

I also don't watch Pro Wrestling.

There are soooooooo many damn bowl games, even teams like Washington and ASU get in. I find zero entertainment value in all the watered down bowls, nor do I pander to a corrupt system that is about 1 thing, and 1 thing only. Prying your money out of your hands.

No thanks. I have paint I need to watch dry :up:

Should be a good game....looking forward to it...I also want to look at WR Kendall Wright of Baylor...looks like he should be a 2nd rounder.

Two throws in and geez can this kid gun the ball. Real quick release.

Has some real wacky throws on the run, but still accurate.

Wright is a mid first rounder.

RGIII can be special as long as he as a HC that adapts an offense to his strengths.

Wright is a mid first rounder.

RGIII can be special as long as he as a HC that adapts an offense to his strengths.

I am not sure Wright will go that soon, but with a good perfromanace tonight he may be a first rounder. RG3 in the first round and Wright in the 2nd would be fine with me.

Arm strength is not a question with RGIII, the arm motion is good. The issues I see are with his feet and he sure as heck didn't square up his shoulders on the roll out to the left in the redzone. His receivers do a lot of work for him. These aren't NFL routes, it's a pretty simple offense with a lot of spacing for the receivers.

I'm glad I'm getting to watch this game though, not just for RGIII but for Price the QB from Washington. I've heard a lot about Price but being on the east coast I haven't seen him play this season.

If that TD run didn't convince the doubters, nothing will.

Geezz that TD was nasty. Question, is RG3 Injury prone?

he tore his acl 2 years ago, otherwise no.

Okay because on that TD run..sure, he took a decent shot. However, IMO compared to some of the NFL hits it didn't seem that bad, But he seemed to be shakened. The main point being if he's going to be scrambling in the NFL he's going to be taking harder shots than that.

Back
Top Bottom