Baylor vs Washinton tonight at 9pm | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Baylor vs Washinton tonight at 9pm

see, I don't see the Browns being starved for a QB like some seem to be thinking. They need weapons. Washington I've heard so many different things, I honestly don't know if they like him or not.

But for the sake of an argument, I think you are looking at us, Washington, Seattle, and KC wanting QBs.

I think Cleveland is done with McCoy. They have two firsts which would make a fairly easy move to move up which no one else can match. Washington would be my next best guess if Snyder doesn't blow his load trying for Luck. I would like RG3, but don't think we'll be willing to give what it takes to move up. Luck just isn't going to happen unless the Rams get the pick, but we still would't give what it would take to land him.

Price is looking good. Squares his shoulders and gets his body into the throw. Another year of seasoning and this kid might be one to watch for.

OK Price just showed the pocket awareness and nasty moves to get in the endzone. That was pretty sweat.

WOW! Price...wait isnt RG3 suppose to be the better QB on the field?

Not seeing the pocket awareness everyone says RGIII has so far. He's starting to hold on to the ball as well.

Shirley is killing Griffin right now. Can't get away from that guy, I think it's 3 sacks for him so far in this game.

Not seeing the pocket awareness everyone says RGIII has so far. He's starting to hold on to the ball as well.

This might be a problem. Honestly i feel like im watching henne or moore when it comes to pocket presence. Ive never watched RG3 play before and i can tell you so far i"m not impressed at ALL>

the other thing i see with griffen is he has explosive stop start acceleration...explosive from a stand still...kids gonna test really damn well...in the 4.4's in the 40 which will get everyones attention and i bet he nails the damn 3 cone also

Well the first pass I've seen for Griffin that was over 15 yards and he almost got it picked off...and now Washington scores another TD. This game isn't going the way Baylor thought.

the other thing i see with griffen is he has explosive stop start acceleration...explosive from a stand still...kids gonna test really damn well...in the 4.4's in the 40 which will get everyones attention and i bet he nails the damn 3 cone also

He definitely has athletic ability out the wazoo but he's getting sacked a lot in this game. That speed isn't helping him escape the pressure. He's not sensing it and when he realizes they're on him it's too late.

Nobody should be shocked that Washington's offense has looked good.

1.Sark is a DAMN good coach
2.Prince had a very good year
3.Polk is a dominant RB
4.Baylor's D sucks

RG3 hasn't looked bad at all either. The one thing they do have is a very good DL.

So far in this game all but one pass has been to the sidelines. It's either a 10 yard curl route or a quick out and the receivers are getting YAC because Washington is playing so far off. I hope in the second half I see a few different routes, at least a verticle route somewhere. He's just padding stats right now.

Back
Top Bottom