Baylor vs Washinton tonight at 9pm | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Baylor vs Washinton tonight at 9pm

Wow, that was the worst pass interferance infraction I've seen in a while.

I don't know how well he'll pick up the NFL passing game. I know Chud simplified the offense for Cam Newton in Carolina...they cut out a lot of the crossing routes of the offense and focused on what he does best which is deep outs and vertical routes to Steve Smith. I'll tell you this though, anyone who is watching this game should realize that Griffin's completion stats are a bit inflated by this simplified passing offense.

Cam Newton could always see the field from the pocket though. I question whether RG3 can.

Cam Newton could always see the field from the pocket though. I question whether RG3 can.

That's a good point. Newton stands tall in the pocket while Griffin seems to have some happy feet and is always looking to move out of the pocket.

I don't think RG3 will be able to take the physical hits like Cam Newton does, unless he puts on about 15-20 pounds, but then he probably would lose a little speed.

even rg3's mom looks like she doesn't like the contact he's takin...lol...i'll tell ya cam newton NEVER took contact like this last year...never...and cam delivered blows...rg3's just takin em...

I feel sorry for these guys to have Ron Cherry reffing this game. He is the worst ref in the ACC...in all of college football.

I feel sorry for these guys to have Ron Cherry reffing this game. He is the worst ref in the ACC...in all of college football.

agreed...horrendous...when i see him i think they picked up a junkie off the corner...lmao...whats with the locked elbow calls??? must not be able to bend it out due to all that crack...

I don't think RG3 will be able to take the physical hits like Cam Newton does, unless he puts on about 15-20 pounds, but then he probably would lose a little speed.

And it's important to note that Newton takes fewer and less vicious hits than Griffin, always did, even in college.

even rg3's mom looks like she doesn't like the contact he's takin...lol...i'll tell ya cam newton never took contact like this last year...never...and cam delivered blows...rg3's just takin em...

bingo

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

CK what's your take on Ryan Tannehill?

I'll have to get back to you on that

And it's important to note that Newton takes fewer and less vicious hits than Griffin, always did, even in college.

there's absolutely no doubt about that...people as in dbs are afraid of cam newton heck lbs might be also..no ones afraid of contact with rg3..they're licking their chops especially when he turns his back to them on the way to the ground...good way to throw up your kidneys when you get a helmet or a knee in em

Griffin's taking some brutal hits, just got sandwiched between 3 guys.

Taking those kinda hits...no way this guy makes it through a full NFL season!

Is it me or does Griffin never seem to set his feet before he throws. It's like his feet are in constant motion.

Back
Top Bottom