Baylor vs Washinton tonight at 9pm | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Baylor vs Washinton tonight at 9pm

Yup got the game on. You're right his passes are short but the corners are way off the ball and the safetys are barely in my picture darn near 20 yards off the the LOS. He's taking whats there and giving guys opportunity to run (something I rarely see from our QB's).

Well you won't see that from any QB in the NFL, lol. No defense plays that far off the receivers in the NFL but this is the norm for this offense. These passes are a staple of the passing game for Art Briles.

watched michael floyd today...something thats very apparent to me is that kid wins at the los...he beats press up...the dang qbs for dame were garbage but he wins and thats gonna translate to the pros very well

problem with him is all attitude

I don't get the EJ Manuel hype and I cringe every time I see him listed in a top 5 QB list for next years draft.

RGIII just threw a stike on a square in. Most impressive pass of the night for him.

yep...the accuracy on the move underneath or not is darn impressive though also...and i like the eyes downfield when scrambling...i like that a lot

Kendall Wright is the most impressive player on the Baylor offense. He makes creating separation versus tight man coverage look easy. He does it nearly every play. It's amazing.

I don't get the EJ Manuel hype and I cringe every time I see him listed in a top 5 QB list for next years draft.

RGIII just threw a stike on a square in. Most impressive pass of the night for him.

I wasn't impressed with Manuel either. I did like Floyd of Notre Dame at WR earlier today.....great hands and at 6'3" he goes up over most d-backs and brings it down in traffic. If we trade down he might be worth a look. He doesn't drop passes like Marshall.

Both these teams look like they bust 60 points a piece tonight.

Kendall Wright is the most impressive player on the Baylor offense. He makes creating separation versus tight man coverage look easy. He does it nearly every play. It's amazing.

Who does he remind you of in the NFL ck? When I watch him play he reminds me of a bigger Greg Jennings.

baylor may have the worst d i've seen all year...for real...

kendall wright is nice also...1st round grade

Griffin held the ball there forever. Didn't sense the pressure behind him.

Back
Top Bottom