Baylor vs Washinton tonight at 9pm | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Baylor vs Washinton tonight at 9pm

I checked Kendall Wright's stats and he averages about a 4.42 so yeah I guess he'd whup on McDuffie. See I am getting old now fellas. :lol2:

OMG the tackling is atrocious....stunningly bad.

price is ballin

guys whats the thought on the long haired te for dame??? i'm on the fence with him

Eifert? Hard to say. Probably more athletic than the his 3 predecessors who were all 2nd round picks (or at least has a higher ceiling) but he's playing in Brian Kelly's offense

This complete and utter lack of defense is pissing me off. This is ridiculous and not what football should be. Everybody just scores all day. We might as well just be timing them in drills at the combine. You may as well not count this as "game conditions." All we can do is look at athleticism like we do at the combine.

He'll make an impact early. He's not Paul Solia.

He's not quite as fast as Ngata was for that size, but nobody really is. He's as close to Ngata as I've seen for a man that size, which is what I said, not that he is Ngata. He's better than Phil Taylor or Kenrick Ellis were at that size.

phil taylors been damn good in cleveland...yeah i think he'll contribute before solai...i don't know if he''ll be as ready as taylor has shown to be from the jump though...but he's a very nice prospect and man is he thick in the lower half

I think you guys are under-selling Soliai. Yeah, it took him awhile to get there. '07-'09 he was barely getting by. But now he is damn good. Major asset for Miami. He is the number one reason for Miami's strong run D.

I think you guys are under-selling Soliai. Yeah, it took him awhile to get there. '07-'09 he was barely getting by. But now he is damn good. Major asset for Miami. He is the number one reason for Miami's strong run D.

Who's under selling Solia? I didn't see anybody say he wasn't any good. Fact is, it took him a few years to develope.

Ta'amu is a lot closer to being NFL ready as a rookie than Solia was when he left Utah. Phil Taylor was damn good when he left Baylor, Ta'amu is even better in my opinion.

Kendall Wright looks like a gamer. If I'm Bellicheat at the bottom of round I, I am on him like white on rice. He may be better than Alshon Jeffrey who looks over-rated to me.

no we like solai...but his rookie year that cat was on skates...he took time to develop but if he exits stage left after this season and we stay in the 34 i'd be on tamu with our 2nd round pick should he get there...he'd be in play i know that

Kendall Wright looks like a gamer. If I'm Bellicheat at the bottom of round I, I am on him like white on rice. He may be better than Alshon Jeffrey who looks over-rated to me.

Bellicheat better fix his defense and get someone who can rush the passer. Their defense is getting killed because of it....what I hate is the Pats always have like 2 picks in each round.

Back
Top Bottom