Baylor vs Washinton tonight at 9pm | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Baylor vs Washinton tonight at 9pm

Kendall Wright looks like a gamer. If I'm Bellicheat at the bottom of round I, I am on him like white on rice. He may be better than Alshon Jeffrey who looks over-rated to me.
If the Pats are committed to the 4-3 defense they moved to then I'm guessing they go defense, probably a linebacker.

ideal scenario wash goes up 3 with 130 left...and we get rg3 one more time on a final drive

please let it happen

Yeah Bellicheat needs an OLB and there are alot out there. But their offense would be helped by an outside receiver. Their top guys -- Gronk, Welker, Hernandez--are slot guys. I'd hate to face their O with Wright out there, on top of dealing with their slot guys and the maestro pulling the trigger. We're always a step behind them.

Jeffery's measurables are ridiculous, though. Maybe I am jaded by Sidney Rice, who has only really been good for about a year.

the pats wrs outside of welker can't win consistently vs man coverage anymore...too old...wright would be an awesome pick for them...hell i'm gonna forecast it in my mocks...but he could be gone already

Really interested in Salubi based on this performance. And that young TE that hoops mentioned I think, Jenkins.

if i'm the pats i take kendall wright if he gets to me...no doubt
I doubt they would take him simply because when it comes to drafting WRs the Pats suck. Bethel Johnson - 2003, P. K. Sam - 2004, Chad Jackson - 2006, Matt Slater - 2008, Brandon Tate and Julian Edelman - 2009 and Taylor Price - 2010. Tate was an excellent return man but I think they cut him.

Belichick has no patience with WRs and developing them. He prefers to trade for a guy or sign a free agent, of the 5 WRs on their roster only Edelman was drafted. Welker (trade), Ochocinco (FA), Branch (trade), Underwood (FA) are the others.

kinda smells like one of those nights where griffen may announce his decision during the post game intervew...kinda

kinda smells like one of those nights where griffen may announce his decision during the post game intervew...kinda

You could be right. I hope he goes pro as it would give us a little more flexibility and leverage with our picks. Maybe he sleeps on it and tells everyone on Monday, after the New Year's Weekend??? Was that guy dry humping RG3??? What was that on the ground? :lol:

Baylor won this game by getting it done on the ground with Ganaway. Washington routinely had nobody in the middle of their defense due to the insane spacing and splits Briles uses with his WR's. You don't see anybody with receivers lined up outside the numbers on both sides of the field.

I was waiting for a football game to breakout at some point during this AND1 matchup of Big-12 and Pac-10 defenses.... just not capable.

Back
Top Bottom