Orange---ACC Champ vs ND
Fiesta--- Boise St vs Cal/USC

OR

BCS-Ohio St/Mich vs L'ville
Rose--Ohio St/Mich vs USC/Cal
Sugar--Texas vs Florida
Orange---ACC Champ vs ND
Fiesta---Boise St vs Cal/USC

I mean Florida and Texas could technically be knocked out of their spot if they lose in the conference championship game. But the 3 scenerios above look the most likely as of today.

I'd much rather have ND play the ACC champ then any of the SEC teams or Texas. Though if GT manages to win the ACC I doubt we'd see a rematch.

If OSU plays Mich for the title I will never watch another CFB game again. The BCS is bad but could it be that bad where the loser of that game who will have beaten 1 quality team all year could play their next game for a Championship?

UF Fin Kat said:
those would be some pretty interesting matchups. i'd feel bad for brady quinn, though; we'd OWN him. :)
:yes:

I wouldn't mind playing ND though, be much more of a game than Florida/Texas. Of course, I really wanna play OSU.

WestVirginiaFan said:
So no chance if we win out that we can go to a BCS game?
I think it depends alot on how ND finishes.

nyjunc said:
If OSU plays Mich for the title I will never watch another CFB game again. The BCS is bad but could it be that bad where the loser of that game who will have beaten 1 quality team all year could play their next game for a Championship?

Ummm, the BCS gives you a match up between the two BEST teams in football. Right now, Ohio State and Michigan are the two best teams in football. If the game is close or goes into OT, they are STILL the two best teams in college football. And who has only played 1 quality team?

Teams ranked when game was played:
Ohio State - #2 Texas, #13 Iowa, #22 Penn State, #2 Michigan
Michigan - #? Wisconsin, #4 Notre Dame, #1 Ohio State

I fail to see your point

But they would have allready played in the regular season....Why would you want to wactch them again???!?!?!?!

WestVirginiaFan said:
But they would have allready played in the regular season....Why would you want to wactch them again???!?!?!?!

Because historically they are close games between two very good teams. Rarely are they not entertaining games to watch.

OSUDauby said:
Exactly how would you "own" Quinn when Florida couldn't stop a weaker Aurburn QB and WR?
cox didn't do that great against UF....we lost that game on stupid mistakes.

WestVirginiaFan said:

I'm not saying that I would. But, the BCS says that they will give you the two best teams in the end in a match up. That's it!

We've never had this situation before in the BCS, so relax. It likely will not happen again any time soon. But we have to remember, BEFORE the BCS we rarely saw the two best teams in football square off in the end. The BCS brings that to the table and that is pretty cool.

Back
Top Bottom