Bcs | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bcs

DonShula84 said:
Sometimes I feel like im the only one who likes the BCS and the bowl system :escape:

i like it to. i just feel if there is a split national title, there should be a game to decided.

Nappy Roots said:
i like it to. i just feel if there is a split national title, there should be a game to decided.

I think that's one of the changes should make as well

Nappy Roots said:
whats your point. football is football.
no. tradition is special in college. i like that every single game is extremely important. i like that every bowl game is special.

i've noticed most college football traditionalists don't have a problem with the bowl games, it's the converted NFL fans that don't like it. tough ****, go watch the NFL

kastofsna120 said:
no. tradition is special in college. i like that every single game is extremely important. i like that every bowl game is special.

i've noticed most college football traditionalists don't have a problem with the bowl games, it's the converted NFL fans that don't like it. tough ****, go watch the NFL

exactly. i agree. that has nothing to do with split national championships

kastofsna120 said:
i don't mind split champions at all

yup. we got that already. now we are just trying to figure out why, and why there arent split championships in other sports. Yes i know, then go watch those sports. i like the bowl thing to, i like the BCS, i like the way it is cept for 1 HUGE thing. and thats sharing a national title. you play all those meaning full games, do something specially, go to the national championship, win it, and your called the Co-National Champions? shouldnt be .

Nappy Roots said:

Exactly, I have no probs with the bowl games, until you have split champs, that is lame and they should have a game to decide ONE national champ.

Back
Top Bottom