Be prepared for Miami Dolphins quarterback Ryan Tannehill to have a comeback season | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Be prepared for Miami Dolphins quarterback Ryan Tannehill to have a comeback season

Nah, he won't do that. He hasn't deserved to be in the discussion as one of the best QBs in the league before last season. That's just fact. If he does bust out and improve, he will have done it by improving on his past play. I've been a RT supporter but, the only people that will look dumb are those that said he was garbage from Day 1. I've met many Dolphans that simply say he needed to improve. Has all the tools to be a good one but, ain't there yet. Not sure if you consider those folks "detractors" but, RT won't make anyone look dumb.
That being said, I am looking forward to his best season and him being one of the best in the league.

I mean there were a hand full of folks still saying he was trash after he went down last year.

Hopefully Ryan Tannehill will be more prepared than me.

Can Pouncey hike the ball on crutches?

Can Pouncey hike the ball more than ten times once "healthy" without ending up BACK in crutches ? That's the REAL question this season

Should be an exciting season and I have high expectations for the offense. Hopefully everyone can stay healthy, especially the O-line.

every fan of dolphins want see thill17 do good, because if he is all that. it mean we will be in playoff or go deep in it. I am hard on thill17 because I want win. at end of day we need knock new England of that hill and thill17 will have to battle brady to get their. we have invest to much money and time to turn around. if Oakland think they can do it with health carr, I know dolphins can as well with thill17.

If he begins at the level he played around mid-season on, then Ryan Tannehill will have a great season that could end with a pro bowl and deeper playoff run.

I have no doubts that Tannehill will be in the Pro Bowl discussion next season. Hell, he'd of made it last season as an alternate over Alex Smith if not for the injury.

My only knock on Tannehill was always the deep ball, and he looked like a completely different QB throwing the ball down field last season. Landry will be even better. Parker will be significantly better. Stills is Stills. Julius Thomas, if healthy, is an elite pass catching tight end. We have one of the best running games in football.

It's all there for him this year..... Big breakout.

every fan of dolphins want see thill17 do good, because if he is all that. it mean we will be in playoff or go deep in it. I am hard on thill17 because I want win. at end of day we need knock new England of that hill and thill17 will have to battle brady to get their. we have invest to much money and time to turn around. if Oakland think they can do it with health carr, I know dolphins can as well with thill17.

I want win too. I love win. Give me more win.

We're going on paper here, people are prognosticating a little quickly. This does look to be the best team he will have around him but we don't know what will happens with the rest of the team or frankly if the schedule will be as tough as it looks.

If Tanny has above average line play, he will be an above average-to-Top10 QB, as he has shown in the past. That doesn't mean even that is enough to get in the playoffs any given year though. If you aren't a top 3 QB, you generally need a few other things working in your favor.

I like the premise, but pretty sure I could have written a better article in 6th grade. Practically unreadable.

Dammit. I never catch these things. I always miss out on these tennis matches, or MMA bouts, or chess, or whatever these QBs do in their off time in facing off against each other in head to head competition.

Back
Top Bottom