Bears closing in on agreement with Dion Sims | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bears closing in on agreement with Dion Sims

Fasano? That's what you guys want? Really?

As a #2 blocking TE . . . absolutely. Good solid piece to the offense.

It is all on Thomas to put it together in 2017 in a system and under a coach that had people thinking he was the next great TE in the NFL. Gotta stay healthy.

Another stopgap player in Fasano. I guess with so many needs and little cap space they didn't have much choice. TE will most likely be one of the priorities going into the 2018 draft. Not much confidence in Thomas staying healthy , so Gray ,Fasano & Duarte could be their TE trio for much of 2017.

Hate to lose Sims, but considering we are getting Stills back, we are actually ahead, because it would have been harder to duplicate what we got for Stills, then what we got from Sims.

We're just back on the get a TE in the Draft list, only difference this time, unlike before we got Thomas, we can now get the TE a bit later.

I like Sims too and sorry to see him go, saying that... don't be surprise if Miami takes a TE early.

I hope the Bears are aware that Dion has had two concussions in the last two seasons.

I hope the Bears are aware that Dion has had two concussions in the last two seasons.

Don't want it to sound like sour grapes now that he is gone but that was always in the back of my mind.. I think he has like 3 total.

Back
Top Bottom