belicheat out foxed himself again | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

belicheat out foxed himself again

he cant win without the extra info from cheating, and either can Tom

Post spygate: it's sure hard to win the big ones when you don't know your opponents' plays... so cut him some slack.

i wouldnt say it was. you have a good qb that can take the ball up and down the field. just glad it ended the way it did. i would say it was dumb on bradshaws part. should have stoped on the one

What? Tom Brady has never had a TD game winning drive in the Super Bowl. And he's managed only one in all of his playoff games. That was a dumb call by belichick. I think he's starting to buy the hype that is Brady and since he started doing that the Pats haven't won a Super Bowl.

Post spygate: it's sure hard to win the big ones when you don't know your opponents' plays... so cut him some slack.

It's a proven fact they cheated. The only doubt is to what extent they cheated. Without that advantage. to prove they are credible they run the score up on the weeker, slower kids while Brady smirks away like they actually are legit. When the big boys show up, they really are nothing special.

Goodell and the league, took care of that uncomfortable information by keeping it hidden then destroying it. It must have been extensive and beyond just embarrassing Kraft, who I think they were protecting in this cover up, it would have led to the Patriots being stripped of their titles.

Imagine that, from the fraudulent rings to the nation wide media love fest and HOF talk for Brady/Belichik being a worthless sham. All the opponents would have wanted to be delclared the SB winners by default. That's just too much of a hit and the the league made sure that evidence never saw the light of day.

This never gets old no matter how Patsie fans deny their whole tainted SB legacy exists because the facts were swept under the rug.

It's a proven fact they cheated. The only doubt is to what extent they cheated. Without that advantage. to prove they are credible they run the score up on the weeker, slower kids while Brady smirks away like they actually are legit. When the big boys show up, they really are nothing special.

Goodell and the league, took care of that uncomfortable information by keeping it hidden then destroying it. It must have been extensive and beyond just embarrassing Kraft, who I think they were protecting in this cover up, it would have led to the Patriots being stripped of their titles.

Imagine that, from the fraudulent rings to the nation wide media love fest and HOF talk for Brady/Belichik being a worthless sham. All the opponents would have wanted to be delclared the SB winners by default. That's just too much of a hit and the the league made sure that evidence never saw the light of day.

This never gets old no matter how Patsie fans deny their whole tainted SB legacy exists because the facts were swept under the rug.

The Patriots beat one team with a winning record all season.

Brady is hype and Belicheat isn't as great a head coach as the media thinks, but he's a damn good defensive coach.

Letting Bradshaw score was not a poor move. IMO it was the only move they could've tried. If NY kicked and made the FG, NE would've gotten the ball back with no more than :14 seconds on the clock and no timeouts. I'd rather give Brady the ball with a minute left to win the game than be in any other potential situations.

What? Tom Brady has never had a TD game winning drive in the Super Bowl. And he's managed only one in all of his playoff games. That was a dumb call by belichick. I think he's starting to buy the hype that is Brady and since he started doing that the Pats haven't won a Super Bowl.

Vinatieri won the games for NE right? Brady drove them to where they needed to go. They didn't need to score TDs to win their super bowls.

The only way you think that call was dumb is if you have no understanding at all of math and probabilities. The Pats had two options:

A) Play defense and pray for either a missed FG or a turnover. Ill be very generous and give that a 10% chance of happening. And thats being very generous. The FG wasnt much more than a PAT and the Bradshaw/Jacobs were gonna focus and protecting the ball above all else. If this scenario plays out and the FG is good, the Pats get the ball with practically zero time left and a squib kick ends it.

B) Let Bradshaw in. This leaves a minute on the clock and allows you to possibly get a big kick return and have great field position. If that doesnt happen, you have a very good QB that is more than capable of finding playmakers and scoring in 1:00 with a TO. Give that a 20% of happening, just for arguments sake.

The goal is to put your team in the best position to win and that was accomplished. The only mistake was not doing it on first down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vinatieri won the games for NE right? Brady drove them to where they needed to go. They didn't need to score TDs to win their super bowls.

LOL! I swear that some of you are Brady fans.

Brady is not as good as the media says he is. The same things were said about Aikman, Bradshaw, and Namath too. History got it right eventually. Brady is a HoF QB, but he's not top 10 all-time level.

Brady is not as good as the media says he is. The same things were said about Aikman, Bradshaw, and Namath too. History got it right eventually. Brady is a HoF QB, but he's not top 10 all-time level.

I guess we will agree to disagree, but IMO his accomplishments speak for themselves and make his case as a top 5 QB ever.

I'm not a fan of anyone on New England. Brady went 10 for 10 on their final drive before halftime for the TD did he not? It wasn't like he wasn't capable.

Back
Top Bottom