Belichick Denies Knowledge of football procedures.... do you buy it? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Belichick Denies Knowledge of football procedures.... do you buy it?

D'Qwell Jackson didn't notice weight

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...olis-colts-says-one-noticed-ball-was-inflated

Another puzzling statement that contradicts previous press reports. Its time for the league to make an official statement. What was the actual pressures
measured by the league? If they have something substantial then lets hear it cause the press witch hunt just isn't believable.

If you were truly an NFL Fan as your name suggests you would understand the integrity of the game is at stake... Be OBJECTIVE people put down money every week expecting the teams to play fair and square ~

The Pats brought this on themselves not the media ~ Last year Philbin and Martin and Incognito (and others) brought that shame on the franchise ~ the media can do what they want but for 15 years they have "protected" BB and his less than honourable ways

But you know every darling is disposable, and Luck and the Colts look a lot shinier, so do the Seahawks

If you were truly an NFL Fan as your name suggests you would understand the integrity of the game is at stake... Be OBJECTIVE people put down money every week expecting the teams to play fair and square ~

The Pats brought this on themselves not the media ~ Last year Philbin and Martin and Incognito (and others) brought that shame on the franchise ~ the media can do what they want but for 15 years they have "protected" BB and his less than honourable ways

But you know every darling is disposable, and Luck and the Colts look a lot shinier, so do the Seahawks

So far we've herd reports for "league sources" and the link I posted contradicts what has been "reported". We've herd nothing from the league
directly. Were those balls 2 psi or .2 psi under the required min pressure? We don't actually know what the league measured. Turns out the reports on the colt player didn't notice anything strange with the ball he intercepted yet that's what was reported. I would like the information
first hand not from the many ambulance chasers reporting things as fact from unnamed sources.

I love the attempts to trivialize what was done. If there was no advantage to the deflated balls, then why on earth would they go through the effort of deflating all 12 of them (1 a little less than others) despite the risk of getting caught and why did Brady "lie" about preferring deflated footballs a couple of years ago? Because he didn't lie and he prefers the advantage gained by using footballs with below regulation PSI.

What's crazy to me is that they are good enough to be a contender every year without trying to sidestep or outright break the rules of the game and yet here we are again.

1st the media reported 11 of the 12 balls were under the min press. not 12. 2nd Brady never said he prefers the balls below the league min
pressure, he said he prefers them at the min pressure 12.5 psi. If you have a link to an actual quote of a statement where he said he prefers them
below the min 12.5 psi then by all means post it.

Via CBS Connecticut, Tom Brady told WEEI in Boston more than three years ago that he likes deflated footballs.

“[W]hen Gronk scores – it was like his eighth touchdown of the year – he spikes the ball and he deflates the ball,” Brady said in November 2011. “I love that, because I like the deflated ball. But I feel bad for that football, because he puts everything he can into those spikes.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/20/brady-said-in-2011-he-likes-deflated-footballs/

:nutkick:

So far we've herd reports for "league sources" and the link I posted contradicts what has been "reported". We've herd nothing from the league
directly. Were those balls 2 psi or .2 psi under the required min pressure? We don't actually know what the league measured. Turns out the reports on the colt player didn't notice anything strange with the ball he intercepted yet that's what was reported. I would like the information
first hand not from the many ambulance chasers reporting things as fact from unnamed sources.

So BB's take 7 min long verify there is an issue for you? Or is this another form of ambulance chasing on a Dolphins fan site ~ Again people are going to believe what they are going to believe ~ the Court of Public Opinion really matters (true or false)

So BB's take 7 min long verify there is an issue for you? Or is this another form of ambulance chasing on a Dolphins fan site ~ Again people are going to believe what they are going to believe ~ the Court of Public Opinion really matters (true or false)

I'd like to hear what the league has to say on the matter directly from the commish instead of an unnamed league source.

I'd like to hear what the league has to say on the matter directly from the commish instead of an unnamed league source.
You won't find that HERE go to NFL.COM and wait for it... Goodell and Kraft are trying to figure out how to walk around this as we speak (meanwhile - the whole world of ambulance chasers - Major TV networks, ALL are waiting with baited breath

And MR. NFLFAN can't get his head around that the relationship with Kraft and the NFL brass itself is a little TOO CLOSE - the legacy is Tarnished "just" wait the books will be written when Goodell leaves office -

Bill and Tom answer to un-named league sources - does that sound like either of them? They no the evidence and spoke directly against having any idea - so who on the staff has this kind of pull?

:up:

Attachments

• 10933913_810610499004638_157611591489321910_n.jpg
    10933913_810610499004638_157611591489321910_n.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 20
You should learn to be more respectful of us senior members

To put it short, I don't buy it.

BB is one of the biggest students of the game, but one of his football advisers, Ernie Adams, knows more. Rest assured, if someone in that organization came up with the idea of lobbying the NFL for the 2007 rule change to use under-inflated balls, it's Ernie Adams. To put this into place, Adams would had to consult with BB on this and it would be a closely guarded secret.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/football-researcher-ernie-adams-biggest-190100700--nfl.html

Back
Top Bottom