Belichick + Philbin both preparing their team 4 a playoff type atmosphere Sunday. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Belichick + Philbin both preparing their team 4 a playoff type atmosphere Sunday.

If we get pressure on Brady and the secondary plays press coverage and not the "typical Sean Smith giving the WR 15 yard cushion at the line"...we win.

I'm not confident that will be the defensive plan...so I'm predicting we rush 4 and drop for max coverage. Brady has time in the pocket to knit a quilt before connecting with his WR's. Record day for Brady...we won't be able to keep up.

I think the phins hang tough. If the Jets can play the Pats to overtime (first game) the phins can play the Pats tough too.

We need to take the first half of last December's game in Foxboro and make it last 60 minutes. We were all over Brady in that first half then we suddenly starting backing off. But that is proof that we have the ability to rattle him

I still think our best chance at the playoffs is the division. Not sure what are the chances now but... if we can beat the Patriots twice.. and hope they lose some games as well.. well it's about as a long shot as the wild card thanks to our loss against the Colts. But still a chance.

If we get pressure on Brady and the secondary plays press coverage and not the "typical Sean Smith giving the WR 15 yard cushion at the line"...we win.

I'm not confident that will be the defensive plan...so I'm predicting we rush 4 and drop for max coverage. Brady has time in the pocket to knit a quilt before connecting with his WR's. Record day for Brady...we won't be able to keep up.

Unfortunately this is how I see the day shaping up as well. Our O will have three n outs while our d will be giving up big plays. Brady is Brady folks, and our d is what, 26th against the pass. Usually I'm optimistic, but this week I'm being realistic. I think we keep it semi-close in the 1st half but NE wins 37-17 :(

Back
Top Bottom