Bellichoke | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bellichoke

get a life. ur team just won and rather than celebrating with jet fans, ur ****in here on finheaven, a dolphin fan site. get lost.
This was an open forum for fans of the AFCE where rivals engage in stimulating conversation and friendly debate the last time I looked.
No need to be such a stinker, it's not like he's trolling the VIP lounge.
A guy 20 yrs. old with close to 5000 posts in a year should get that.

Iroquois Joe;1063787818[B said:
]This was an open forum for fans of the AFCE where rivals engage in stimulating conversation and friendly debate the last time I looked.
No need to be such a stinker, it's not like he's trolling the VIP lounge.
A guy 20 yrs. old with close to 5000 posts in a year should get that.[/B]
first of all, i got plenty of a life, im very satisfied with my life.

however, the only reason i was telling him to get one because hes a troll if u haven't realized. he only shows up when the jets win, never when they lose if u look back at his posts for the most part.

secondly, i dont understand why a jet fan, whose team just advanced to the afc championship game, rather than being out celebrating with jet fans, or on jet message boards celebrating with them, he comes to a dolphin fan site, and although i understand this beast of the east forum is for every fan of the afc east, but nonetheless its still on a dolphin fan site, why he would want to come here right after his team had arguably one of there biggest wins in franchise history.

if hes gonna show up when they win which is fine, let him take his lumps when they lose which he does not.

The best thing is how pissed off Patriot fans get when you tell them the Patriots have 0 titles since spygate as if it's not an unequivocal fact.

did anybody else see that look in bradys eye... late in the fourth while they were driving down by 14... it's the same look I saw in the superbowl against the giants.

I didn't see the fire he usually had. I thought he quit the last time I saw it, and I thought he quit tonite. call me crazy, because I am sure he is the consumate pro, but he looked ho hum on a couple of the close up shots I saw of him.

a real downside to this is we have to listen to rex ryan lipping off for another week.

You mean the look he had while leading his team 80 yds for the go ahead TD w/ 2 1/2 to play in the game?

first of all, i got plenty of a life, im very satisfied with my life.

however, the only reason i was telling him to get one because hes a troll if u haven't realized. he only shows up when the jets win, never when they lose if u look back at his posts for the most part.

secondly, i dont understand why a jet fan, whose team just advanced to the afc championship game, rather than being out celebrating with jet fans, or on jet message boards celebrating with them, he comes to a dolphin fan site, and although i understand this beast of the east forum is for every fan of the afc east, but nonetheless its still on a dolphin fan site, why he would want to come here right after his team had arguably one of there biggest wins in franchise history.

if hes gonna show up when they win which is fine, let him take his lumps when they lose which he does not.

The only reason I'm here is because you stopped coming to the other message board. I enjoy reading your whines. I find them funny, albeit very repetitive.

Back
Top Bottom