**Bengals/Ravens Thursday Night Showdown game thread... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Bengals/Ravens Thursday Night Showdown game thread...

13marino13

I have no clue what I'm doing...
Administrator
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I'm kinda enjoying these neutral game threads, it's like watching a game with your buds. No skin in the game removes the emotion and negativity that sometimes is outta control around here. That said, I'd like to see the Bengals (whom I wholeheartedly despise because they're a dirty team) beat the Ravens tonight, whom I equally despise...

1700178475182.png
Game thread will be moved tomorrow to the General NFL Forum...

I'm kinda enjoying these neutral game threads, it's like watching a game with your buds. No skin in the game removes the emotion and negativity that sometimes is outta control around here. That said, I'd like to see the Bengals (whom I wholeheartedly despise because they're a dirty team) beat the Ravens tonight, whom I equally despise...

View attachment 154847

Agreed whole heartily.

I enjoy these better then the Dolphin game day threads lol.
Tua throws an incomplete pass on the 2nd play of the game" Tua appears off his game. This offense needs to get its act together"

Nauseating lol.

But these threads, I love em
Thanks for opening it up for tongues game

Edit. Leaving it in because it's funny to me. Autocorrect my a$$. Tonight's game, not Tongues game

Agreed whole heartily.

Tua throws an incomplete pass on his 2nd attempt " Tua appears off his game. This offense needs to get its act together"

Nauseating lol.

Tongue game? Is there something I should know? :lol:
excited melbourne football club GIF by Melbournefc
Happy Lets Go GIF by Bounce

Yep something to discuss during the off days

Made a couple of stray bets

Burrow & Lamar to throw for 200+ and 1+ passing td

A parlay with like 6 random things

I tend to just do a few bucks here and there. Nothing major, makes these games more interesting tho

View attachment 154847

You can't not dress in orange and/or stripes and not be a hooligan to some degree.

/s?

Yep something to discuss during the off days

Made a couple of stray bets

Burrow & Lamar to throw for 200+ and 1+ passing td

A parlay with like 6 random things

I tend to just do a few bucks here and there. Nothing major, makes these games more interesting tho

Me too. Got 7 things needing to happen tonight and I'll be very happy haha.

It's so funny how when I get done picking 6 or 7 for the max, I am like " shoot, this will be easy, I got this".

Then the end of the game I cry realizing only 3 of the 7 things I KNEW would happen happened lol

Over 34.5 points
Burrow 200+ pass yards, 1.5+ pass tds
Lamar 175+ pass yards, 25+ rushing
Andrews over 4.5 receptions

Burrow over 216 yards
Evan over 1.5 fgs
Chase anytime Td
Boyd over 4.5 receptions
Irwin over 3.5 receptions
Hudson over 2.5 receptions.
Gus Edward's over 8.5 receiving yards.

Good luck brother

Agreed whole heartily.

Tua throws an incomplete pass on the 2nd play of the game" Tua appears off his game. This offense needs to get its act together"

Nauseating lol.

Edit. Leaving it in because it's funny to me. Autocorrect my a$$. Tonight's game, not Tongues game
tongue licking GIF

View attachment 154847
I was going to say something very similar.

Back
Top Bottom