**Bengals/Ravens Thursday Night Showdown game thread... | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Bengals/Ravens Thursday Night Showdown game thread...

That December 31st game might be for the #1 seed in the AFC. Wow...Thank goodness it's on New Years Eve; a traditional day of drunkenness.

Do not expect that game to go off at 1PM that day. It's probably going to get flexed to prime time if the records are as close as I hope they'll be.

That December 31st game might be for the #1 seed in the AFC. Wow...Thank goodness it's on New Years Eve; a traditional day of drunkenness.

Do not expect that game to go off at 1PM that day. It's probably going to get flexed to prime time if the records are as close as I hope they'll be.

How with the Ravens playing the way they are and KC being KC?

How with the Ravens playing the way they are and KC being KC?
Eh to his credit, he did say "might". We need a lot of unlikely things to happen for Baltimore and Miami to be playing for the #1 seed on December 31st

Worth noting analytically Burrow is now more injury prone than Tua
He also has smaller hands and less measured velocity on his throws

He was hit after he threw the ball and landed on his hand. But he did have a brace on the hand on the flight into Baltimore.
It was initially reported he hurt his hand on the TD throw. I see now it was on a hit from Clowney the previous play and he came out of the game after the TD. Wild that he tore a ligament and is done for the year.

Back
Top Bottom