Bengals signing OT La’el Collins | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bengals signing OT La’el Collins

Let's all CTFD, not get our bowels in an uproar prematurely * and passively (cuz we have no other way) see how it plays out.

1647818298035.png

*sensitive adjective for @13marino13

They cut him and got nothing.

They would not have taken a 7th for him?
No the cap hit was $10 million. They wanted compensation to offset that. No team was willing to do that so it was cheaper they cut him after no trade could be worked out.

Good I never wanted him in the first place. He is just another one of those bad character individuals who the Dolphins should try to avoid at all cost.
Not trading for Watson and now not signing Collins. I’m actually very proud of the organization for avoiding bringing these toxic individuals to Miami.

Inside Out Reaction GIF by Disney Pixar

If we don't get Armstead I might quit on this POS franchise. I'm so sick of this idiotic front office it makes me sick.
Good, saves the rest of us some trouble. You've been nothing but negatives for weeks.

Terron Armstead reminds me of the Brandon Albert saga. Top Tackle, often injured and on the backend of the career. I dont mind getting him, but at what cost? Hate to slam the cap with a huge contract for 10-12 games a season. We need a RT, not LT. Is he going to cover Tua's blindside?

Good I never wanted him in the first place. He is just another one of those bad character individuals who the Dolphins should try to avoid at all cost.
Not trading for Watson and now not signing Collins. I’m actually very proud of the organization for avoiding bringing these toxic individuals to Miami.
You gotta stop with this character evaluation man. People and especially highly paid athletes are not some moral specimen to look up to. The more athletes make at this point the more they are compromised. If you want a bunch of evangelical christians on the team its best to go watch BYU and even then 1 or 2 are gonna slip by.

La'el and JC Tretter my main choice La'el being the RT

Armstead top of the charts LT and no complaints there (even though significantly more costly) but also need JC Tretter signed also. Stays healthy and we scored big time.

Haven't heard squat about JC maybe they did some prelime work with him and if Armstead comes which looks like the case would think more enticing for JC to sign.

I just can’t imagine armstead choosing us over a Cincinnati team that has proven they are contenders.
The ring chance weighs too heavy for me.
No idea what Armstead will do but will not be surprised if he picks Cin.

I just can’t imagine armstead choosing us over a Cincinnati team that has proven they are contenders.
The ring chance weighs too heavy for me.
No idea what Armstead will do but will not be surprised if he picks Cin.
Cincy has Lael. You think they in on Armsted too?

Back
Top Bottom