Bengals signing OT La’el Collins | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bengals signing OT La’el Collins

Hearing the Collins deal is basically 2 years, 20 million.

From where? There’s no way he signed for that cheap, maybe 2 years 30 million in positive he had multiple teams offering multiple years at 15 million.

The bengals added three offensive linemen to protect their young quarterback and they just went to the super bowl. We all saw Tua get beat up last year and this is what we get? The fins better have a plan that “ works” because having the most money in free agency, picks and a young team should’ve been a benefit going into the offseason.
And I have no confidence that any plan involving 4 or 5 of the turnstiles from last season will work either - which is what it’s looking like it’s going to be + the worst OL from the Cowboys guy who we’re going to find out totally sucks and benefited from playing alongside 3-4 all pros - cause that’s how we do things in the land of Chris Grier and Stephen “bumbling idiot” Ross.

I just love how pissed some people are that the Dolphins didn't sign the offensive linemen they think are the solution to fixing the line. The end of this day will be awesome if they sign Armstead; someone with more patience than me should keep a tally of people who bitched in this thread who also bitch when that happens.

Funny now that Collins picked Cincinnati, everyone is saying good for Miami since he is one mess up away from an indefinite suspension, yet they still wanted him and wasn’t mentioning any of that all while he was deciding lol

Hmm weird every place I’m seeing is 3 year deal but who knows. If it’s really only 2 for 20 then damn we could of easily beat that.
If Collins was actually interested in Miami. He’s basically turned them down twice now. It’s not always about the money, weather and taxes all the time.

If Collins was actually interested in Miami. He’s basically turned them down twice now. It’s not always about the money, weather and taxes all the time.

I mean I guess sure. You can say that all you want but excuse me if I don’t believe Collins, a guy that would rather do drugs then bribe the tester is someone that cares about winning. Going to go with most likely Miami or other teams didn’t offer as much due to said substance abuse along with injury concerns.

I mean I guess sure. You can say that all you want but excuse me if I don’t believe Collins, a guy that would rather do drugs then bribe the tester is someone that cares about winning. Going to go with most likely Miami or other teams didn’t offer as much due to said substance abuse along with injury concerns.
So why do you want Miami to beat the deal Cincinnati gave him with his abuse and injury concerns?

So why do you want Miami to beat the deal Cincinnati gave him with his abuse and injury concerns?

I’m assuming that’s what they think. I’d throw him 15-18 million a year even if he only played 10 games, I just want to see what Tua is like with solid protection man. He’s still an elite RT when on the field.

Back
Top Bottom