Best Offseason Move In the AFC East? ( Not Draft ) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best Offseason Move In the AFC East? ( Not Draft )

It's fine too. I mean we all want our team to do well. It's funny how far we'll go to defend every single move the team makes. As if no mistakes can ever be made.

Thataboy NYJunc :evil:

this thread cant end on a happy note!

I have watched Jones for a few years and that is wh during last season I said I hoped we'd get him. There wren't any rumors but I knew at some point they had to start benson and move out jones. The D wasn't great in the playoffs, the passing O was it's usual self and benson was terrible. Jones didn't carry them by himself but he was the biggest reason they made the SB w/ his play in the playoffs. I am not calling him a great player but he's a very good RB and obviously is a huge upgrade from what we had last year. A combo of Jones and Leon is going to be really hard to stop and that will open up the passing game more where we have a dynamic duo at WR whereas last year teams knew we couldn't run so they just tried to take away the pass.

Very true. Is Thomas Jones a top 5 back in the nfl? Probably not. But is he someone who can get you 1,200 yards and be a MAJOR upgrade over what the jets had? Of course. Its pretty amazing that the jets did so we without a running game. Not only does the addition of Thomas Jones greatly help the offense, it will also help the defense because the jets will be able to hold on to the ball longer.

Has to be Moss for a 4th rounder. He' is still the most explosive receiver in the league no matter how he has played the last couple years. He ran a 4.28 40 just before going to the patriots. Great pick up. Low risk.

Back
Top Bottom