Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Randy Moss

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Chris Chambers

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Other?

Votes: 5 1.8%

• Total voters
I'd say tom brady and JT, but jt jacks tom brady up so i'm gonna go with JT.

Whos the best player in the AFC east?...im going with jason taylor..Why??..simple because he is the 2006 Defensive player of the year,nuff said...:)

Out of all the players in the AFC east, which one would you pick to build your franchise around?

Tom Brady

I love JT, but let's be real...

I went with Tom Brady (as much as it pains me). He means more to his team than any other player in the division.

Take JT away from the phins and we still have a good defense. But take Brady away from the Pats - I'm not convinced they would be a special offense.

Best offensive player is Tom Brady
Best defensive player is Jason Taylor

This is exactly how it has to be said. You can't compare a offensive player to a defensive player. It is like comparing apples and oranges. Neither ones accomplishments can take away from the others. Therefore, you can't compare them.

I voted Lee Evans because I can't bring myself to ever vote for Brady or Jason Taylor.

best defensive player jason taylor best offencive player tom brady

What a homer board, Brady is BY FAR the best player int he division and it's not even close. And to have just 1 Jet selection while there are 5 dolphin choices- how were we in 2nd and you guys in last?

What a homer board, Brady is BY FAR the best player int he division and it's not even close. And to have just 1 Jet selection while there are 5 dolphin choices- how were we in 2nd and you guys in last?

it depends if you are talking about most talented or most impact, there's no doubt that JT is the most talented. Brady is just a product of a good system but yes I would have to take him as the best player

You have to have it as offensive player/defensive player. You need both to win.

Offensive is clearly Tom Brady. Defensive? Who cares

Jones isnt a Jet until Week 1 anyway :tongue:

Ronnie Brown shouldn't be in the polling b/c he's only had 2 years of experience. Maroney shouldn't be there either

Definately JT...who else is double teamed on every play and still beats it!!! Tom Brady has the best supporting cast, but best player, absolutely not!!! Richard Seymour is the best player on that team!

And what the hell would you really expect on a Phins site? Give me a Bills/Jets site and we'll see how homerfied their polls are. It's just human nature man.

Untwist your Hanes

Without Brady the Patriots would be the Denver Broncos.

I think Jason Taylor is a fabulous player and would go in the Hall of Fame if it were up to me but Brady is one of those once in a lifetime players that belongs in the same sentence as Joe Montana, Dan Marino, Troy Aikman etc.

it depends if you are talking about most talented or most impact, there's no doubt that JT is the most talented. Brady is just a product of a good system but yes I would have to take him as the best player

product of a good system? he took over a team that was clearly in decline and guided them to 3 Sbs in 4 years. he plays the most important position on the field and he's the best player- this isn't even close. brady as a starter is 12-2 in the playoffs, taylor has ZERO postseason sacks and was the leader of a D tha gave up 33 PPG in 5 playoff losses from '97-'01. This is not even a discussion, Brady is so far out in front of any other AFC East player that's it's an insuly to even try to compare another player to him.

Did he leave out Coles? I think he did.
Coles is one of the best in the division, I'd say better than Stallworth for sure. Thomas Jones is kind of uncertain at this point. Yeah, he did great with Chicago the last two years but before that showed close to nothing. We'll see how he does in a new town.

Back
Top Bottom