Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Randy Moss

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Chris Chambers

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Other?

Votes: 5 1.8%

• Total voters
haha! An intended homer thread gone wrong when they forgot that Brady was still in the AFCE. Then again , it gives guys like FTP a chance to have some homeristic opinions.
:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

WOW, coming from someone who supports a team with NO stars and very little talent, your comment really stings...NOT.

Who the heck do the Bills have to even throw in to the debate? I don't even think the bills have the best starter at any position compared to other teams in the AFC east.

I got an idea, since your talent at throwing insults is as bad as Losman's ability connect with his receivers, take your comments back to barfallo...

Jason Taylor is the best defensive player in the league bar none. I don't care what any one will tell you but now one has the impact on a game that he does on that side of the ball. Tom Brady is a close 2nd but I still think his skills are a little overrated. He's a great leader and clutch player and all, but that defense has always been the strong point of that team.

Last time I checked a Superbowl ring is a team award!! How many MVP's does Tom Brady have?

2 Superbowl MVPs. And the year that Steve Mcnair and Peyton Manning shared the MVP award... Brady settled for a Superbowl win.

I hate to say it but... the accomplishments speak for themselves.
If JT helped lead us to a championship we might BEGIN to have an argument.

And let's be honest, until Peyton won his ring, he had a huge monkey on his back and was living under the shadow of Tom Brady even though he was a lock HOFer with his stats.

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

WOW, coming from someone who supports a team with NO stars and very little talent, your comment really stings...NOT.

Who the heck do the Bills have to even throw in to the debate? I don't even think the bills have the best starter at any position compared to other teams in the AFC east.

I got an idea, since your talent at throwing insults is as bad as Losman's ability connect with his receivers, take your comments back to barfallo...

so the guy's opinion is invalid because his team lacks star players?

And I wouldn't go picking on Losman, who'd be a big upgrade over whoever Miami has at QB.

i voted Brady, obviously. Taylor is unquestionably the best player in the league at his position, possibly the best defender in the league. Brady is one of the top 2 QBs in football (and there's no shame in the fact that Peyton might be better than him). QB is just so much more important and difficult than any defensive position.

Tom, hands down!

Best player in the AFCE and NFL!!! End of story...

He got there with no stars on offense, not a great OL and a running back named Antoine Smith for two of those SB's. This will be the first season he has 'weapons'- look out!

Plus, he is extremely extremely HOT! Yes, even Dolphin gals can see that!

JT definintely.

I don't feel like I'm being biased by choosing JT at all. Too many people get on Brady's jock. Championships are won by a team. If the QB position were all that mattered , Marino would have had at least 10 rings.

Tom Brady, END OF CONVERSATION. Anything else is HOMER CRAP. If you asked this question on the messgae boards of 31 other NFL teams I'm willing to bet 100% of those fans would say Tom Brady. Why embarrass ourselves???

Not being a homer at all. JT is a force to deal with.

I honestly believe that if Brady were to retire, Belichik (sp.?) would still find a way to have a winning team. I believe coaching is a huge reason why the Patriots are winners. Much more of a reason than Brady himself.

Another thing. People like to dog out the guys around him, but his passing stats would be much different if he had some of the crap receivers (who can't catch a cold) that I've seen us put on the field over the years. Someone has had to catch those passes he's thrown.

Not being a homer at all. JT is a force to deal with.

I honestly believe that if Brady were to retire, Belichik (sp.?) would still find a way to have a winning team. I believe coaching is a huge reason why the Patriots are winners. Much more of a reason than Brady himself.

I disagree!!! We've seen Belechick without Brady, how did he do in Cleveland or with Bledsoe??? I've always believed Brady was the biggest key in New Englands success. So far there is no evidence to dispute that.

I disagree!!! We've seen Belechick without Brady, how did he do in Cleveland or with Bledsoe??? I've always believed Brady was the biggest key in New Englands success. So far there is no evidence to dispute that.
Cleveland was how many years ago ? We tend to learn as we go. I'd be willing to bet that he learned to be a better coach over the years. Also, I do recall Cleveland fielding at least one good pretty good team while he was there. (I believe Saban was there at the time too.) What proof do we have that Bledsoe couldn't have done won a SuperBowl in New England. ? It's all just a guessing game. Brady is good. I'm not going to take that one from him. He's better than Bledsoe. I'll give you that one. BUT he is not the only reason they've won SuperBowls. Anyone who understands the true meaning of teamwork, should find it easy to understand this.

I'm curious for those who voted other, who would that player be?

yea i'd have to go with Brady. but if it was top off. player in AFC east Tom Brady, and top def. player in AFC east Jason Taylor.

Back
Top Bottom