Best quote on the Bills outlook by a Bills Fan | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best quote on the Bills outlook by a Bills Fan

Fin-Loco

Grilling Chicken Little
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Mods please leave this up it's awesome for us Dolfans! Even the Bills fans know they're going to be terrible!

Okay, it’s time to remove the kid gloves. The 2006 Buffalo Bills are going to be terrible. There, I’ve said what everybody has been thinking. From top to bottom this is an organization in absolute chaos. The Bush administration has a better plan for getting out of Iraq than the Wilson administration has for building a winning football team.

http://www.afceastreport.com/index.php

PhinsRock said:
Someone please send this to the Bills fan who posts here.

In Saban We Trust!

No need.

It's just one man's opinion, nothing more. And if he does have a crystal ball, tell him to send me the winning lottery numbers by tommorow.

I could make my own crappy website, say the Dolphins are going to do poorly, and it holds about as much as value as this "report".

After USA Today picked the Sabres to finish as one of the worst teams in the Conference, I learned not to pay attention to these things, 'cause it's just an opinion.

GoBills24 said:
No need.

It's just one man's opinion, nothing more. And if he does have a crystal ball, tell him to send me the winning lottery numbers by tommorow.

I could make my own crappy website, say the Dolphins are going to do poorly, and it holds about as much as value as this "report".

After USA Today picked the Sabres to finish as one of the worst teams in the Conference, I learned not to pay attention to these things, 'cause it's just an opinion.

yes it may just be an opinion but this opinion is true.
hey bills fans just look on the brightside you will probably get the in the top 5 draft picks for the next 1324676315876487568745216 years:evil:

Well good thing this guy can see into the future, the Bills should just not even play this season and wait for next, this guy does know everything.

LOL. Who cares? Thats why they play the game. You never know what could happen, I wonder how many people picked the Steelers and Seahawks to be in the Superbowl? Especially the Steelers, everyone had Indy winning it all, look what happend there.

finfan27 said:
yes it may just be an opinion but this opinion is true.
hey bills fans just look on the brightside you will probably get the in the top 5 draft picks for the next 1324676315876487568745216 years:evil:

Oh, so you can see into the future, too?

Is there a program I can download to use this, also? :sidelol:

GoBills24 said:
No need.

oh come on, it might be just one man but it could be the start of a whole revolution...Buffalo shedding fans like a dead hog does ticks....and you do have your own crappy site...Bill Zone.

Back
Top Bottom