Best quote on the Bills outlook by a Bills Fan | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best quote on the Bills outlook by a Bills Fan

GoBills24 said:
Oh, so you can see into the future, too?

Is there a program I can download to use this, also? :sidelol:

I foretell the future the old fashioned way ... and my crystal ball says ...

Watch the Carps' best runner tear up the CFL this season!!! :sidelol:

Watch Carp QBs get sacked at least once a game when Fat Bennie the Penalty misses blocks!!! :sidelol:

Watch Fat Bennie the Penalty kill at least one scoring drive a game with an inopportune penalty!!! :sidelol:

Watch the Carp secondary earn the title "Best Toast in the AFC!" :sidelol:

Hey kinzua keep your trash talk in depths cant you learn that........

GoBills24 said:
No need.

It's just one man's opinion, nothing more. And if he does have a crystal ball, tell him to send me the winning lottery numbers by tommorow.

I could make my own crappy website, say the Dolphins are going to do poorly, and it holds about as much as value as this "report".

After USA Today picked the Sabres to finish as one of the worst teams in the Conference, I learned not to pay attention to these things, 'cause it's just an opinion.

Wow, a little defensive huh? Actually, Levy just forfeited all of the games in '06/'07. He got confused again.

Deep2Evans said:
Well good thing this guy can see into the future, the Bills should just not even play this season and wait for next, this guy does know everything.

LOL. Who cares? Thats why they play the game. You never know what could happen, I wonder how many people picked the Steelers and Seahawks to be in the Superbowl? Especially the Steelers, everyone had Indy winning it all, look what happend there.
:spit: :spit: Did you just compare yourselves to the Steelers and Indy? Well you do have an NFL franchise.....I think that's the end of the comparison.

MillerTime said:
i love how you guys think one mans opinion represents the opinion of an entire fanbase.

do I think we will be a top team? no, but i also dont think we will be one of the worst.

How can you say you won't be one of the worst? What have you done to make your team better than even last year? Absoutely nothing. The Jets are going to be god awful and they'll still out talent the Bills by leaps and bounds.

Welcome to the Cellar of the NFL. Check on my wine while you're down there.

DaBills4life said:
Miami is going to be even worse. Ronnie Brown cant carry the load by himself. Daunte is rushing back too soon. Miami's defense wont be able to stop the pass. Chris Chambers is a one year wonder. Randy McMicheal wont make it through the season without hitting his wife. Mike Mularkey doesnt know how to call a football game. Zach Thomas and Jason Taylor will show signs of getting old.

See, I can make predictions as well, and who knows, they could be true.

Miami's going to be worse than Buffalo? Seriously, Ricky will buy that stuff you're smoking. Daunte's coming back too early? Daunte can outhrow, outrun, and out-complete passes, your QB's with his bum leg AMPUTATED.

BALLS DEEP said:
How can you say you won't be one of the worst? What have you done to make your team better than even last year? Absoutely nothing. The Jets are going to be god awful and they'll still out talent the Bills by leaps and bounds.

Welcome to the Cellar of the NFL. Check on my wine while you're down there.

Improved the offensive line, improved the secondary, more experienced QB, we have TKO back, better coaching staff, better management, Willis came into One Bills Drive in his University of Miami form.

Yep, we haven't accomplished anything this offseason. :shakeno:

BALLS DEEP said:
Wow, a little defensive huh?

Nope, not at all, check out my previous posts.

Actually, Levy just forfeited all of the games in '06/'07. He got confused again.

Hey, that's pretty funny.

BALLS DEEP said:
Miami's going to be worse than Buffalo? Seriously, Ricky will buy that stuff you're smoking. Daunte's coming back too early? Daunte can outhrow, outrun, and out-complete passes, your QB's with his bum leg AMPUTATED.

Come on dog, no I wasnt being seious.

But from the last I saw, Miami has nothing to brag about recently and their fans should be alittle humble, atleast until you guys win on the field.

BALLS DEEP said:
:spit: :spit: Did you just compare yourselves to the Steelers and Indy? Well you do have an NFL franchise.....I think that's the end of the comparison.

Ok, I guess since your 32 and have a user name that someone like a young teenager would have, I guess I should re word that so you can actually understand my point, obviously you cna't handle reading a simple paragraph.

In no way was I saying the Bills are going to the superbowl. I honestly dont think they'll make the playoffs or barley be .500 but theres nothing i can do. I'll use my season tickets and enjoy myself at the games supporting my team.

What I was saying, is that nobody really thought the Steelers would win the superbowl. I didnt see anyone anywhere besids maybe the Steel City prediciting them to win it all. You never know what could happen. The Bills could go 9-7, or something when everyone in the world thinks there going to be terrible.

The phins could go 8-8 when everyone on here thinks they're superbowl contdeners. Who know man, thats why the seasons played. Theres no sense on giving up on any team in this league before the season starts, espeically even before July!

Isn't this the same guy who thought Travis Brown was the future of QB from the Bills?

The same guy that would take out a player's longest runs to compare stats with someone else?

The same guy that has bashed EVERY move the Bills have made since he was born?

Crisis said:
Isn't this the same guy who thought Travis Brown was the future of QB from the Bills?

The same guy that would take out a player's longest runs to compare stats with someone else?

The same guy that has bashed EVERY move the Bills have made since he was born?

I think you're on the right track with this! On Billszone, these articles supposedly written by "Ron Baskin" are posted by "Mark" .... hmmmm .... sounds like a possible pseudonym for good ol' Mark Weiller and an editor who takes on the Herculean task of making Weiller's stuff readable!

GoBills24 said:
Improved the offensive line, improved the secondary, more experienced QB, we have TKO back, better coaching staff, better management, Willis came into One Bills Drive in his University of Miami form.

Yep, we haven't accomplished anything this offseason. :shakeno:

Wow. You win the Homer of the Year award. Based upon your the glass is half full mentality you should be prepared for absolute and bitter disappointment.

Put it in your signature. If You guys win more than 5 games I will change my Avatar to the Bills Logo. That's how positive I am of the shear sucktitude of your team.

Deep2Evans said:
Ok, I guess since your 32 and have a user name that someone like a young teenager would have, I guess I should re word that so you can actually understand my point, obviously you cna't handle reading a simple paragraph.

In no way was I saying the Bills are going to the superbowl. I honestly dont think they'll make the playoffs or barley be .500 but theres nothing i can do. I'll use my season tickets and enjoy myself at the games supporting my team.

What I was saying, is that nobody really thought the Steelers would win the superbowl. I didnt see anyone anywhere besids maybe the Steel City prediciting them to win it all. You never know what could happen. The Bills could go 9-7, or something when everyone in the world thinks there going to be terrible.

The phins could go 8-8 when everyone on here thinks they're superbowl contdeners. Who know man, thats why the seasons played. Theres no sense on giving up on any team in this league before the season starts, espeically even before July!

Spellcheck dude. What's "barley"? Are you brewing beer? Thanks for the insult. 'Preciate it. How do you know that my screenname isn't based on QB's throwing to WR's?

I do agree that's why they play the games. I also remember that after Ricky left the Phins the first time and we had no Oline, No QB, no Running Game and a total ****** for a coach, OC, and OL coach we admitted to it. We weren't happy about it but we didn't deny it.

Your team could surprise us all. But currently, it's looking really unlikely.

Best of luck to you. But in the meantime, you know they suck.

Back
Top Bottom