Best quote on the Bills outlook by a Bills Fan | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best quote on the Bills outlook by a Bills Fan

Kinzua said:
I think you're on the right track with this! On Billszone, these articles supposedly written by "Ron Baskin" are posted by "Mark" .... hmmmm .... sounds like a possible pseudonym for good ol' Mark Weiller and an editor who takes on the Herculean task of making Weiller's stuff readable!

Well if you're represented on that site by a turncoat then do something about it. At least that guy that's on there now is truthful and isn't a dreamer. Go ahead, post some homer stuff on there about how you've bettered your team....you'll have to invent it.

DaBills4life said:
Come on dog, no I wasnt being seious.

But from the last I saw, Miami has nothing to brag about recently and their fans should be alittle humble, atleast until you guys win on the field.

We won 6 in a row bro. A new coach who's got the team all fired up. A qb that currently has the highest completion percentage in NFL HISTORY, and so many other positives that I'll get carpal tunnel just trying to list them.

Admit it, if you could trade your whole team for my whole team and have Culpepper and Brown, Jt, Zach, Chambers and McMichael in Bills jersies you'd sell your soul to do it.

It's just our time.

BALLS DEEP said:
Well if you're represented on that site by a turncoat then do something about it. At least that guy that's on there now is truthful and isn't a dreamer. Go ahead, post some homer stuff on there about how you've bettered your team....you'll have to invent it.

Everybody is entitled to his or her own opinion which is something that the Finheaven Faithful don't understand. As for "homer stuff", what's the post below? "It's just our time." Rational analysis South Florida-style??? :sidelol:

BALLS DEEP said:
We won 6 in a row bro. A new coach who's got the team all fired up. A qb that currently has the highest completion percentage in NFL HISTORY, and so many other positives that I'll get carpal tunnel just trying to list them.

The Bills won 6 in a row in 2004. What does that get a team the next year? Zilch.

Your over-hyped QB played in a pass-first offense when he was mobile and had one of the most talented WRs ever on his side. Last season he threw 12 INTs and only 6 TDs in 7 games. What "other positives"? He doesn't fumble? He reads defenses? He throws accurately? He's a clutch player?

BALLS DEEP said:
Admit it, if you could trade your whole team for my whole team and have Culpepper and Brown, Jt, Zach, Chambers and McMichael in Bills jersies you'd sell your soul to do it.

I think I'll pass on your pride-and-joys --

Culpepper is not only damaged goods, he's a fantasy QB but not a leader.

Brown's a nice RB but Willis is better, and this season, he'll be in an offense that will help him prove it.

Zach will be 36 come September. Pass on him, too.

Chambers is okay, but WRs are dime a dozen, and Lee Evans is faster and is set to have a break out as a #1 receiver this year.

McMichael drops too many balls -- poor, Daunte!

BALLS DEEP said:
It's just our time.

If you start taking your meds again, the delusions like that will lessen over time. :shakeno:

The Bills won 6 in a row in 2004. What does that get a team the next year? Zilch.

But yet your assertion is that with a 5-11 team the moves the Bills made makes them a better contender? Am I reading that right?
By your own logic you fail.

Your over-hyped QB played in a pass-first offense when he was mobile and had one of the most talented WRs ever on his side. Last season he threw 12 INTs and only 6 TDs in 7 games. What "other positives"? He doesn't fumble? He reads defenses? He throws accurately? He's a clutch player?

I can agree culpepper is untested, the whole Moss made Culpepper is a lie, please come up with a new line. There is absolutley no proof of it besides his stats dropped and he got injured.

Brown's a nice RB but Willis is better, and this season, he'll be in an offense that will help him prove it.

An assertion without proof till Brown does not have to share the carries.

Chambers is okay, but WRs are dime a dozen, and Lee Evans is faster and is set to have a break out as a #1 receiver this year.

And what does wrs being a dime a dozen have to do with anything?
Looking at Lee Evans yardage from last year he dropped since 2004 so how you can use the drop in stats a sign of a break out year is a mystery to me.

If you start taking your meds again, the delusions like that will lessen over time. :shakeno:
hmmmmmmmmm speaking of delusions..........

Kinzua said:
Everybody is entitled to his or her own opinion which is something that the Finheaven Faithful don't understand. As for "homer stuff", what's the post below? "It's just our time." Rational analysis South Florida-style??? :sidelol:

Homer post of the decade.

You are a complete joke.

Kinzua said:

Zach's 33 dude. My co horts already took care of the rest of your moronic homer comments.

BALLS DEEP said:
Wow. You win the Homer of the Year award. Based upon your the glass is half full mentality you should be prepared for absolute and bitter disappointment.

Put it in your signature. If You guys win more than 5 games I will change my Avatar to the Bills Logo. That's how positive I am of the shear sucktitude of your team.

Which of those statements are not true?

I'll go back to my post, and break it down just so YOU can understand it.

GoBills24 said:
Improved the offensive line - Got rid of Bennie the Penalty, and Fat Mike, and added Reyes to the line.

Improved the secondary - Added Ko Simpson, Whitner, and Youboty to our secondary.

More experienced QB - JP has one year under his belt, playing experience. He looked solid in mini-camp.

We have TKO back - Getting our defensive leader back from injury.

Better coaching staff - Fewell > Gray, Fairchild > Clements, Jauron > Mularkey.

Better management - Anything is better than Tom Donahue's "smoke and mirrors" philosophy.

Willis came into One Bills Drive in his University of Miami form - Lost 10-15 pounds, looks much quicker, less sluggish.

Yep, we haven't accomplished anything this offseason. :shakeno:

Anything else, BD?

Didn't think so.

Kinzua said:

yeah WRs are dime a dozen except for the top knotch ones and the top talent WRs. If Chambers is okay then what is lee evans, hmmm. I don't know about evans breakout, if any Wr is really going to break out it will be Chambers putting up big numbers with finally having a good qb.

http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache...e+evans&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=6&client=opera

http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache...hambers&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=5&client=opera

everyone talks about evans being a burner, which he is fast, but chambers is also, which it shows in the game. so who is actually faster? well look at the links with the real 40 times of both players. Chambers was "okay" at burning the bills secondary in the great comeback, and heartbreaker for bills fans.

This is such a lame thread.

This is one man's opinion. An opinion I happen to disagree with.

But since you Miami fans want to believe/hope the bills are going to be one of the worst teams next year, this person is automatically correct. Very nice!

Then you people post in this thread and pat yourselves on the back.
Give me a break.

Alright, I'll play along. Lets take a quote from one of those A.J. Feeley lovers and pretend his opinion represesnts the entire 'intelligent' fan base.

Hooray!

GoBills24 said:
Anything else, BD?

Didn't think so.

I'm sorry. I was waiting until you listed someone we actually ever heard of.....didn't know you were done.

You may have done a bazillion hours of research and found a way to rationalize to yourself that you have a ghost of a chance. But that's MAYBE all you have at this point.

Look at our roster and say the same thing. You just can't. Our team has proven talent and proven winners on both sides of the ball many times over.

Your new coach is going to win? :goof: What's he ever done before.

Levy's going to lead you to victory? He's a crooner now and couldn't win the big dance even with four consecutive trips when he was younger.

You've got four players who I don't view as totally useless: Clements, Spikes, and Evans. That's it. Where's the other 9 on each side of the ball?

Losman has more experience? Is that the best thing you can say about your QB? Maybe you didn't say it maybe some other half-deranged over rationalized Bills fan did. The guy who mans the slurpy machine at 7-11 has more experience now than he did a year ago. That doesn't make me want to have him as QB either.

You guys are in the weeds. In hot water. Without a paddle. FUBAR. Screwed. Pick your Euphemism.

Well, at least you're attempting to talk football rather than smack and yelling "homer". That's an improvement.

BTW, I did goof on Zach's age. He was born in 1973 which will make him 33 by the beginning of the season. I knew that, but the fingers still wanted that 6 there. Anyhoo, that doesn't change the fact that he's on the wrong side of 30, so I'll still pass.

The fact is that MAYBE is all either team has at this point. Nobody knows how things are going to shake out with the Bills, but the Fins have just as many, if not more, question marks. The difference is that on BuffaloBills.com, most fans realize that whereas on FinHeaven, most fans refuse to do so.

Points in fact:
BALLS DEEP said:
Look at our roster and say the same thing. You just can't. Our team has proven talent and proven winners on both sides of the ball many times over.

I'm not sure how you define "proven winners", but those Miami players who have started playoff games would be limited to Taylor, Thomas, Traylor, Culpepper, and maybe Booker. There aren't many others. Will Allen played on playoff teams but he's a career nickel back so that hardly qualifies him.

BALLS DEEP said:
Your new coach is going to win? :goof: What's he ever done before.

Ummmm ... Jauron took Chicago to its first playoff appearance in 8 or 9 years and was named NFL Coach of the Year in 2001. His Chicago team went 13-3 or 11-5 that year. I think that trumps Saban's 9-7 and no playoffs single NFL season.

BALLS DEEP said:
You've got four players who I don't view as totally useless: Clements, Spikes, and Evans. That's it. Where's the other 9 on each side of the ball?

I'm going to assume you meant to include Willis, but you're still ignorant. The Bills have an awesome RT named Jason Peters who was converted from TE and played OL last year. He may be a ProBowler in another year or so. London Fletcher, at MLB, has a SB ring he earned as a starter for the Rams. Terrence McGee made the Pro Bowl as ST player, and he's a better CB than anybody the Fins have (but only our 2nd best!). Angelo Crowell "filled in" for Spikes last year and proved he's good enough to be a starting NFL LB. Believe me, if your boy Nick could get him, he wouldn't hesitate. Oh, yeah, the Bills also have Courtney Watson, the Saints' LB Miami tried to trade for earlier.

BALLS DEEP said:
Losman has more experience? Is that the best thing you can say about your QB? Maybe you didn't say it maybe some other half-deranged over rationalized Bills fan did. The guy who mans the slurpy machine at 7-11 has more experience now than he did a year ago. That doesn't make me want to have him as QB either.

Contrary to what media mavens and Miami Dolphin fans think, the jury is still out on JP Losman. He played in all of 10 games, I think, in 2004 and 2005, which is hardly long enough to judge him but at least enough to show him what he needs to learn. Detroit gave Harrington 4 years, and the knock on Culpepper is that he still can't read defenses after 7 years.

Since both Buffalo and Miami have been actively sniffing around the NFL garbage dump (ie, late cuts, left over UFAs, etc), it would seem that both are still looking to upgrade their talent. Of course, that Miami scooped up an offensive lineman that Buffalo dumped even before training camp should warn Fin fans that all is not perfect in Finland!

Back
Top Bottom