Best quote on the Bills outlook by a Bills Fan | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best quote on the Bills outlook by a Bills Fan

kraphtdiner said:
Poor Buffalo/L.A./San Antonio Bills fans!!!
Jesus, you represent the Dolphin fanbase perfectly. Cool facepaint. HAHAHAHA

B-LO said:

LMAO.

Priceless face paint.

Crisis said:
LMAO.

Priceless face paint.

I did that crap once. It melted into my eyes and burned and stung, I had to go twice fight the bathroom crowds to go wash it out of my eyes...no more for me. I was talking to Clayton to Duper, he said his does the same thing, he just gutz it out anyway....

BALLS DEEP said:
I'm sorry. I was waiting until you listed someone we actually ever heard of.....didn't know you were done.

You may have done a bazillion hours of research and found a way to rationalize to yourself that you have a ghost of a chance. But that's MAYBE all you have at this point.

Nope, you were wrong, and I pointed that out. The rest of your post is a joke because I proved every one of my points right.

Look at our roster and say the same thing. You just can't. Our team has proven talent and proven winners on both sides of the ball many times over.

Your new coach is going to win? :goof: What's he ever done before.

Shanahan had a losing record when he went to Denver, Belichick had one when he went to New England, Levy had one when he went to Buffalo. They all had losing records. What does this show you?

Levy's going to lead you to victory? He's a crooner now and couldn't win the big dance even with four consecutive trips when he was younger.

And we don't need him to, he's the GM, but I didn't expect you to know that anyway.

You've got four players who I don't view as totally useless: Clements, Spikes, and Evans. That's it. Where's the other 9 on each side of the ball?

You seem to be forgetting McGahee, two-time 1,000 yard back.

Losman has more experience? Is that the best thing you can say about your QB? Maybe you didn't say it maybe some other half-deranged over rationalized Bills fan did. The guy who mans the slurpy machine at 7-11 has more experience now than he did a year ago. That doesn't make me want to have him as QB either.

If you were to pay attention, you'd notice Losman is a lot more comfortable in his reads this offseason, and is progressing nicely. Don't speak on which you know nothing about.

You guys are in the weeds. In hot water. Without a paddle. FUBAR. Screwed. Pick your Euphemism.

:lol:

Alex44 said:
You add 3 rookies to the secondary and call it an improvement?

You add Will Allen to the secondary, and call it improved?

We've had high success with DB's, especially with Ohio State (Youboty, Whitner).

GoBills24 said:
You add Will Allen to the secondary, and call it improved?

We've had high success with DB's, especially with Ohio State (Youboty, Whitner).

He has experience, he's a good CB he only needs coaching

TotoreMexico said:
He has experience, he's a good CB he only needs coaching

You can't coach talent, Toto. This might come as a surprise to the Fin Faithful but Miami isn't the only team with good coaches. Allen played for the Giants, not Detroit or Minny, which means he played for Fassel and Coughlin. He couldn't crack the starting line-up because he wasn't good enough. The Giants let him walk and signed ex-Fin Sam Madison for more $$$. That should tell you something.

Kinzua said:
You can't coach talent, Toto. This might come as a surprise to the Fin Faithful but Miami isn't the only team with good coaches. Allen played for the Giants, not Detroit or Minny, which means he played for Fassel and Coughlin. He couldn't crack the starting line-up because he wasn't good enough. The Giants let him walk and signed ex-Fin Sam Madison for more $$$. That should tell you something.

He couldn't crack the starting line-up because he wasn't good :confused: Are we talking about the same Will Allen?

Allen started 12 games as a rookie. The 12 starts were the most by a Giants 1st-round draft choice in his rookie season since Lawrence Taylor started 16 games in 1981. The next four seasons he only missed 5 starts due to injury, not due to lack of talent. This guy was an outstanding cover cornerback and kickoff returner at Syracuse. He has great speed, (running the 40 yard dash in 4.29 seconds) and all the skills needed to play CB.

Just because the Giants signed Madison for more money does not mean he is a better CB. Just like Milloy for you guys, Madison was not what he once was. Since 2001 Will Allen has had 8 ints, and 51 passes defended and 265 tckls. Since 2001 Madison has had 39 passes defended, 10 ints , and 164 tckls. Madison gets a slight edge in the int’s, but every other stat goes to Allen. Plus Allen has dropped what should have been several ints. I think Saban can change that. You will see this upcoming season that Allen will have a better season than Madison. You can quote me on that. :D

GoBills24 said:
That remains to be seen.

Jacksonville, San Diego, and Minnesota are all better candidates to move to LA than us.

Is that the only response you have to fans of the Bills?

Well, guess what, as long as we have our team, we will continue to support it. Anything beyond that is out of our/my control, so why should we be worked up.
Seriously, if the Bills move, would you remain a fan of them? Or would you lean towards another, closer team?

B-LO said:
Oh here's a great comment... Now lets see what the bills fans were sporting on their face last year at Ralph Wilson.

clear.gif

Kinzua said:
You can't coach talent, Toto.

That has to be the smartest sentence I've ever read..(sense the sarcasm) :sidelol: :sidelol:

So NFL teams have 20 plus coaches on each team only to coach the talentless scrubs????

FinFrenzy said:
That has to be the smartest sentence I've ever read..(sense the sarcasm) :sidelol: :sidelol:

So NFL teams have 20 plus coaches on each team only to coach the talentless scrubs????

Maybe the Bills can get some of their coaches to play.? They have to be better then some of the players on that team.

FinFrenzy said:

Maybe I should have put the <sarcasm> tag on my sentence so that you could have figured it out without explanation.

TotoreMexico posted: "He (Will Allen) has experience, he's a good CB he only needs coaching".

I posted in reply: "You can't coach talent, Toto." meaning that I don't think Allen has the talent to be more than he is now. I don't care who the coach is, he can't make a player better than he's capable of being. Coy Wire, safety for the Bills, is a great ST guy and gives 110% every play, but all the coaching in the world isn't going to make him faster -- ie, give him the "talent" he needs to play S in the NFL. Sheesh.

GoBills24 said:
Improved the offensive line, improved the secondary, more experienced QB, we have TKO back, better coaching staff, better management, Willis came into One Bills Drive in his University of Miami form.

Yep, we haven't accomplished anything this offseason. :shakeno:

Every year Bills fans claim that all of their moves are guaranteed improvements. Here is a corrected version of your post:

Changed the offensive line (again), changed the secondary, complete mess at QB (still), we have a gimpy TKO back, different coaching staff (again), different management (again), Willis came into One Bills Drive in his University of Miami form (we hope, because the last two years weren't what we expected).

Sounds fantastic.

Back
Top Bottom