Best RB in the AFCE | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best RB in the AFCE

Even if the Bills get Turner, I'd still take Jones and Brown over him. He has talent, but he has to prove he can actually adapt to being THE guy. His dominance came when defenses were tired and worn down from facing Tomlinson. He also had a great OL in front of him.

RBs are judged on running the ball not receiving otherwise a guy like Ronnie harmon would be considered great.

Really? Someone might wanna go tell Marshall Faulk or Preist Holmes, or maybe even LT that. Judging by their numbers noone has ever told them. Ya douche!

:newera:

I never said Brown wouldn't eventually be better, my argument was he has been better the last 2 years and going into 2007 he is considered the better RB.

careful on Cam Cameron turning him into LT. LT was an established back in the league before Cameron took over and let's also not forget that Cam didn't use LT enough in either of SD's playoff games and that's the biggest reason why SD hasn't won a playoff game in 13 years.

So the biggest reason San Diego hasn't won a playoff game in 13 years is because Cam didn't use LT enough in either of their playoff games... Now that it's been highlighted for you, do you realize just how stupid a comment that was? No?... Well, everyone else sure does.

As to the original point of the thread, I'll give my two cents worth and say

1. Ronnie Brown
2. Thomas Jones
3. Laurence Maroney
4. Anthony Thomas

I'm expecting big thinks out of Maroney this year but based soley on his rookie year this is where I believe he deserves to be ranked.

1. Ronnie Brown
2. Thomas Jones
3. Laurence Maroney
4. Anthony Thomas

I'm expecting big thinks out of Maroney this year but based soley on his rookie year this is where I believe he deserves to be ranked.
so it official that Dillion isn't coming back??

so it official that Dillion isn't coming back??

In my mind it is. I think if he doesn't find a job he likes with another team he'll just retire. Maroney is the man now and he doesn't want to have to play second fiddle. I greatly appreciate what he did as a Patriot, and he was a lot of fun to watch, but I think it is time to move on.

In my mind it is. I think if he doesn't find a job he likes with another team he'll just retire. Maroney is the man now and he doesn't want to have to play second fiddle. I greatly appreciate what he did as a Patriot, and he was a lot of fun to watch, but I think it is time to move on.

Yes, Dillon did exactly what the Patriots asked him to, he was a key player in the Pats 3rd Super Bowl title and never put his own feelings above the team. I think he saw the writing on the wall however, Maroney wasn't going to be the one getting 8-10 carries this year, and Corey still belives he can be an every down RB somewhere. As a Pat fan I thank him, and wish him well. :)

1. thomas jones
2. Ronnie brown
3.maroney
3. anthony thomas!

1. Ronnie Brown
2. Thomas Jones
3. Laurence Maroney
4. Anthony Thomas

I would agree with this list and have Maroney nipping at Jones' heels because I really like what he does with the football.

Brown runs the hardest and is the best complete back of this bunch hands down. Jones is solid but on the back end of his career, I take Brown over him quite easily. When the Pats drafted Maroney I was quite angry because I think a lot of this guy. He will be right next to Ronnie Brown on this list eventually. And the Bills back, yeah, they better upgrade there.

Brown or Malroney. Jones havent proved himself in AFCE yet...didint have a single carry in our division..so we cant talk about him.

Back
Top Bottom