Best WR combo in the NFL | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best WR combo in the NFL

pigskinguy said:
Once Feeley wins the staters job this year and proves he is for real it won't be long before Chambers/Boston tops most peoples list.
i second that thought :D

burger13 said:
BEST WR CORP
1. VIKINGS
2. STEELERS
3. SEAHAWKS
4. RAMS
5. EAGLES
6. COLTS
7. BENGALS
8. TITANS
9. PATRIOTS
10. BUCS
Your missing the LIONS.... Rogers, Williams, Streets, Az Hakim and Bill Schroeder.

Eagles WR's SUCK. Thats why they desperately needed T.O. The Titans have Mason and Bennett and Troupe, but then who??

how do the bucs and eagles make that list. I want to pop that bubble on the vikings as well. Moss is one, count it one man and I think 12 teams have better 2-5 wr's then the vikes. Where are the Lions. The Bill have moulds, evans, reed. That is a nice combo. Moulds exp can make the big play has great hands, Evans has out of this world speed, reed is the possesion man. The Eagles have to and the rest of the corp is more like mcdrops then mcdrops is. I dont buy the titans right now either. Hrd to call right now but you need to define what you want.
Just the WR corp
1,2,3 WR's plus the tight end.
The whole WR corp plus the whole tight end corp
Are we looking at potential or are we looking at the known players and holding off on the rookies.

SpitOnSurtain80 said:
Your missing the LIONS.... Rogers, Williams, Streets, Az Hakim and Bill Schroeder.

Eagles WR's SUCK. Thats why they desperately needed T.O. The Titans have Mason and Bennett and Troupe, but then who??

Lions WR can be great......but a little too young and unproven at the 1 and 2 spots. None of the other three are good enough to make up for that IMO.

Much like with the Vikings having Moss......TO on the team raises the level of the entire receiving corp. Aside from him, Pinkston is competant and Mitchell is one of the better #3's in the league. Personally, I think that B.McMullen will be pretty solid as well. Again just my opinio. I am open for public ridicule! :)

Also, the Titans are very solid with Mason being perhaps the most underrated WR in the league and Bennett and Calico to go with him. From there it does get pretty bad......but I do like the top 3 a lot.

burger13 said:
Lions WR can be great......but a little too young and unproven at the 1 and 2 spots. None of the other three are good enough to make up for that IMO.

Much like with the Vikings having Moss......TO on the team raises the level of the entire receiving corp. Aside from him, Pinkston is competant and Mitchell is one of the better #3's in the league. Personally, I think that B.McMullen will be pretty solid as well. Again just my opinio. I am open for public ridicule! :)

Also, the Titans are very solid with Mason being perhaps the most underrated WR in the league and Bennett and Calico to go with him. From there it does get pretty bad......but I do like the top 3 a lot.
I see what your saying... all good points. :)

Back
Top Bottom