Best Young Talent in the Division | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best Young Talent in the Division

cltchperf said:
Chris Chambers has more talent/physical abilty than Evans or Moulds, he has yet to fully use it.

I would disagree with you there. I'd take Moulds over Chambers everytime. Don't read that though as in I think Chambers is bad though, he is also one hell of a receiver.

Dirtywater said:
I would disagree with you there. I'd take Moulds over Chambers everytime. Don't read that though as in I think Chambers is bad though, he is also one hell of a receiver.

exactly, i havent taken anything from chambers ... MOULDS is just better!

Does Moulds have a vertical of 45 1/2 inches, can he make amazing catches like Chambers, Chambers has shown he can dominate a game, too, Moulds can also. I don't think he's as fast as Chambers. Chambers runs 4.35 40. It doesn't matter,what I've said about the offense, It can take receivers three full seasons before they really breakout, that was supposed to be last year, until everything went into a mess. The reason you would take moulds is because he has proven more, as of now, but Chambers will break 1,000 this season, I give him this season to break the 1,000 mark, because of last season. If he doesn't then he will have wasted his talent or not have used it to the fullest, and Miami would have to just draft a WR the season after that, but Chambers will do fine. Why don;t you read the links that I had for you in my previous post

If anyone should know Moulds is the best reciver in the Division its FinFans.

Well of course, I'm well aware of what he's done to miami. He seems to play his best game against miami, but he was shutdown last year at home, ever since that spitting incident

Stats don't always do justice for a player given their talent especially by circumstances. Here's ans example, Since you shag like to base everything on stats. Take to ball players have them play in two separate games at the same time say at one, or say more games. The first guy scores 10 pts whereas the other guy in the game played at another court scrores 20pts. Someone that doesn't know anything might think that the guy that scored 20pts is more talented, but if you lookat everything and circumstances involved, it might be other wise. 10pts isnt' to bad, its not great, but what people might not know that haven't watched the games and just looked at the stats wouldn't know. If the first guy is a very, unselfish, maybe to unselfish player and passes thje ball much more than he shoots, then he won't put up the points by the other guy whos a ball hog. Yet people that have watched both guys play would tell you that the first guy is more talented, would most likely, or probably has beaten the other guy one on one( this doesn't really work for football) but the first guys a great shooter, better dribbler, and has better D than the other dude, yet looking at his stats, without seeing the circumstance one would say that the other guy is more talented.

cltchperf said:
Stats don't always do justice for a player given their talent especially by circumstances. Here's ans example, Since you shag like to base everything on stats. Take to ball players have them play in two separate games at the same time say at one, or say more games. The first guy scores 10 pts whereas the other guy in the game played at another court scrores 20pts. Someone that doesn't know anything might think that the guy that scored 20pts is more talented, but if you lookat everything and circumstances involved, it might be other wise. 10pts isnt' to bad, its not great, but what people might not know that haven't watched the games and just looked at the stats wouldn't know. If the first guy is a very, unselfish, maybe to unselfish player and passes thje ball much more than he shoots, then he won't put up the points by the other guy whos a ball hog. Yet people that have watched both guys play would tell you that the first guy is more talented, would most likely, or probably has beaten the other guy one on one( this doesn't really work for football) but the first guys a great shooter, better dribbler, and has better D than the other dude, yet looking at his stats, without seeing the circumstance one would say that the other guy is more talented.

you are continuing to argue what we have all agreed on ... Chambers has the potential. all you are doing is repeating yourself and now its getting old. Chambers is the best, hes gonna have 2000 yards and 20 TD's this season to lead the league of all WR's. Of course he still has Feely throwing the ball, like most of last season. (the season you keep trying to void out.) i have never said Chambers is a bust and he wont be a bust, he is a solid player for his team, but you talk about him like he is an icon in the making. get real! and the bball comparrison is lame ... apples and oranges. Oh and for being a know it all ... I thought last season was his 4th in the league and you called it his break out 3rd. So technically hes going onto year 5 right? OH and stop calling me a stat junkie, my God ... I use one comparrison on last season and you get stat junkie ... you busted out in all the stats. Oh and all the links you gave ... i looked through a couple and didnt see anything on Chambers ... but read some stuff on the Texans!

There was stuff there, and there was stuff on a bronco forum, etc, and the other links. So there you go, you finally get what I'm saying, I wasn't arguing about who's better this and that, alot of people can see that he has top 10 talent, I'm not saying that he's gonna have 2,000yds receiving 20tds, I think he'll have like 1,150 yards this season, and like 12 TDs. I wasn't trying to say anything more, thats why I was frustrated with you, cause I felt that you kept on misinterperting me. that's all I didn't want to make this a smack forum or anything. I'm done with this thread, are you? The stuff is there trust me on the links, but theres a lot of reading material too, so I don't expect you to find everything or want to. I just checked the Texans thing the fans talk about Miami, theres stuff there, but It's alot to go throught it doesn't matter anyway, it doesn't talk about Chambers it talks about the group, but it doesn't matter anyway, I'm done posting, it was nice talking to you.

The Miami Dolphins! Who?????
Matt Roth , Channing Crowder, Ronnie Brown, Ricky Williams, Chris Chambers, David Boston, Travis Daniels, Aj Feeley, Randy Mcmichael, Wes Welker, Nick Saban!! The Dolphins Will Be The Patriots In Two Or Three Years!!!!

I Would Agree With You Three Years Ago, But Not Anymore. By The End Of The Year Everyone Will Be Saying Chris Chambers.

chrisjp said:
The Miami Dolphins! Who?????
Matt Roth , Channing Crowder, Ronnie Brown, Ricky Williams, Chris Chambers, David Boston, Travis Daniels, Aj Feeley, Randy Mcmichael, Wes Welker, Nick Saban!! The Dolphins Will Be The Patriots In Two Or Three Years!!!!

LOL, Feeley really?

ShAgNSuRf said:
LOL, Feeley really?

Hey chuckles. Guaranteed Feeley will be better than Losman in 2005. Not ready to predict 2006 yet but for 2005 Feeley will look like a hall of famer compared to Losman

adamprez2003 said:
Hey chuckles. Guaranteed Feeley will be better than Losman in 2005. Not ready to predict 2006 yet but for 2005 Feeley will look like a hall of famer compared to Losman

get real, you don't think its a "fluke" that he's been a backup his whole career? You are gonna eat these words at the end of the season! Hall of famer, lol! I can't believe you put those 3 words in the same sentence as Feeley!

cltchperf said:
It's kind of cheap to compare Moulds and Evans last year compared to Miami considering the mess.
So who do we copmpare Moulds and Evans to?, The Marks Brothers? :rolleyes: Did you want us to grade your current team based on the 1970's? :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom