Best Young Talent in the Division | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best Young Talent in the Division

Justasportsfan said:
So who do we copmpare Moulds and Evans to?, The Marks Brothers? :rolleyes: Did you want us to grade your current team based on the 1970's? :shakeno:

how bout '03 or '01

unifiedtheory said:
I'd say the Patriots have the best young talent in the division. I hate them like poisen but before I get flamed by some kneejerk "they are aging" reaction:

Key Patriots under 30: They are a bit younger than you have listed as of this date 7-12-05

Tom Brady - 28 (Is that all?)----- age 27
Tom Ashworth - 28-------------- age 27
Monty Beisel - 27---------------- age 26
Deion Branch - 25
Randall Gay - 23
David Givens - 25---------------age 24
Daniel Graham - 26
Jarvis Green - 26--------------The oldest D-Line man
Marquis Hill - 23
Bethel Johnson - 25
Dan Klecko - 24
Dan Koppen - 26
Matt Light - 27
Stephen Neal - 28-------------------He is the oldest O-line man
Patrick Pass - 26
Assante Samuel - 24
Richard Seymour - 25
Ty Warren - 24
Ben Watson - 25
Vince Wilfork - 24
Eugene Wilson - 25

Just so the idea of the Patriots getting old doesn't come up again. Here is a list for all to check

http://www.patriots.com/team/index.cfm?ac=Rosters&Print=yes

You miss me shaggy :D , I guess my link must've worked because I don't see you posting, come on don't shy away.

cltchperf said:
You miss me shaggy :D , I guess my link must've worked because I don't see you posting, come on don't shy away.

Your link was real original ... for a fish fan anyway. I didn't reply because in order for me to reply I would need to insult the poster and last I checked that wasn't allowed. Maybe if you would have included something that had to do with the topic I might of had a reply, but no ... So, was there a reason you left out 2002 in your stats to compare WR's to? Only the good seasons count when comparing players? I don't see how I am shy simply because I ALMOST walked away from a stupid post. When you wanna take it back to football (i know, football sucks right now for fish fans!) let me know ... until then have fun talking to yourself.

ShAgNSuRf said:
Your link was real original ... for a fish fan anyway. I didn't reply because in order for me to reply I would need to insult the poster and last I checked that wasn't allowed. Maybe if you would have included something that had to do with the topic I might of had a reply, but no ... So, was there a reason you left out 2002 in your stats to compare WR's to? Only the good seasons count when comparing players? I don't see how I am shy simply because I ALMOST walked away from a stupid post. When you wanna take it back to football (i know, football sucks right now for fish fans!) let me know ... until then have fun talking to yourself.

I just thought it was funny, you didn't think so?

ShAgNSuRf said:

Well '02 was concussion year, but my point is that I don't pick the Bils worst years when comparing anything, why do you, every team has a down year, that's the way it is, you Bills sucked for quite awhile before they finally picked it up, The pats weren't doing to well before Brady came in for Bledsoe, the Jets have had awful seasons, The colts sucked before Manning was drafted, The Eagles sucked for years, until things changed, every single teams has sucked at least one, twice or alot more since the beginning of the franchise, it's been 20yrs or more since Miami has been below .500 they have made the playoffs so many times, and one of the most wins of alltime, where's there recent superbowl you ask, where's your teams?, close but no cigar shaggy. So stop with stuff, the reason I had that link for you was because of the attitude, I was just stating something, and then you gave me attitude, so I just had a colonel give you some advice that's all... I was just being a wiseass when I was stating '03, '01, but then you got mad, which I don't know why but whatever, go cry a river if you want :cry:

ShAgNSuRf said:
No, not really. Now 4-12 ... thats funny.

:sleep: ... that was last year, this is a new season buddy, yeah they did suck last year, but they will definitley be better though, I'd say 7-9, 8-8 is very possible.

ShAgNSuRf said:
No, not really. Now 4-12 ... thats funny.

I have something that is a lot funnier then that:

23 losing seasons...
5 years since their last playoff appearence...
10 years since their last playoff victory...
0-4 in Super Bowls...
And a "Wide Right" for good measure...

I'll take one losing season every 15 years over that abomonation of a record every damn day of the week.

One more thing...I posted in this thread over a month ago and I'll post it again...

Anybody who says any team ACCEPT the Patriots has the best young talent in the division is a rampant homer...although I'm sure the Bill fans will disagree.

I'm sorry but I'll take Deion Branch over Lee Evans today, tomorrow and next week. No Bill, with the exception of McGahee, can match up with any Patriot at any position when comparing young players....none.

unifiedtheory said:
One more thing...I posted in this thread over a month ago and I'll post it again...

Anybody who says any team ACCEPT the Patriots has the best young talent in the division is a rampant homer...although I'm sure the Bill fans will disagree.

I'm sorry but I'll take Deion Branch over Lee Evans today, tomorrow and next week. No Bill, with the exception of McGahee, can match up with any Patriot at any position when comparing young players....none.

I agree, Miami or Buffalo may have a position or so that might be better than the other, but The patriots have the best young talent overall (Offense,Defense, special teams, plus great coaching, even though who knows what next season will bring with the loss of the two coordinators.) That's why they are Super Bowl Champs, they have great coaching, but they also have the complete talent to take it to the next level which they have done. The Patriots, don't really have a real weakness, like most teams have. The Colts have tremedous talent, but not overall, it's all on offense, other than Dwight Freeney. That's why, even though they have a greater offense than the Pats they keep on getting shutdown by N.E.

unifiedtheory said:

I wouldn't. I hate the bills as much as the next guy but Lee Evans is awesome. You switch their roles on their teams and Lee Evans EXPLODES.

Back
Top Bottom