Beware of what you ask for...... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Beware of what you ask for......

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Beware of what you ask for......

Originally posted by RikWriter

There are others to blame: our O line is playing poorly for example. But we can't change out every starter on the O line. Sometimes changing the QB can spark a team.

Or destroy a team. There is no reason to gamble like that when a team is 4-1.

Oliver...

Yet ANOTHER Fiedler thread...... don't you guys have anything else to talk about? How many ways can this topic be rehashed? Is there nothing else to talk about? I know, how about the wonderful way our secondary is playing since removing Fletcher from the field? Or how can the return game improve? Come on there's gotta be something else!!!! Geeesh!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Beware of what you ask for......

Originally posted by Oliver

Or destroy a team. There is no reason to gamble like that when a team is 4-1.

Oliver...

Once they're 9-7 again it's too damned late.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Beware of what you ask for......

What could he do? Take a sack by wandering within arm's length of a defensive lineman who's laying on the ground?
Jay's got that one covered.
Overthrow wide-open WRs running free for the end zone?
Jay's all over that one. By about three feet.
Throw an average of one interception a game?
Jay's got us covered there too.

Our offense hardly EXISTS at this point. What's to know?

Again, that was the whole argument about Lucas....how can he do worse than Fiedler?...the rest is history, we lost a whole season thanks to Lucas. Fiedler knows the offense, the team is winning. You stick with Fieldler this season, and if he can't get it done he is history next year. Period.

For the record I am not too high on Griese. I don't think he is the answer....I would rather see Brunnell in a Fins uniform.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Beware of what you ask for......

Once they're 9-7 again it's too damned late.

So....somewhere between 4-1 and 9-7 magically everything goes out the window?

Do you honestly think that if Fiedler sucks horribly and we get to like 4-5 that Wanny (who will lose his job at 9-7) will not try something else?

Come on. :lol:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Beware of what you ask for......

Originally posted by eltos_lightfoot

So....somewhere between 4-1 and 9-7 magically everything goes out the window?

Do you honestly think that if Fiedler sucks horribly and we get to like 4-5 that Wanny (who will lose his job at 9-7) will not try something else?

Come on. :lol:

Frankly I think Fiedler may only get one strike at this point. Wanny is worried about his OWN job.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Beware of what you ask for......

Originally posted by WestPhish

For the record I am not too high on Griese. I don't think he is the answer....I would rather see Brunnell in a Fins uniform.

I would rather see Rosenfels in a Fins uniform. err. umm. wait a minute! uhh. never mind.

Back
Top Bottom