BIG "O" CHAT | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BIG "O" CHAT

BIGO

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey fellas I'm at Phins camp, do you have any questions?

By the way Chambers, Thompson and T. Wilkins will not play. Newson and Tolver will start. Madison and Surtain will not play, Howard & Poole will start.
Also E. Moore will start for Zach who's also out.

The Q.B's really haven't done much, I would Jay has a slight edge over Feeley. And the O-Line looks very mediocre.

BIG-O!!! NOBODY tells it like it is but yourself, my man....Do you think, UNLIKE Sage ROsenfels who doesn't get a fair chance, that they're gonna give Fred Russell a chance to grab the job? Do U think everyone out ther is getting a fair and good looking at? After all..we are trying to play the Best guys on the team.

tenndolfan said:
what is the word on the keenan mcardell situation big o??

ummmmmmmmm, hes waitng for the big money.

finfan54 said:
ummmmmmmmm, hes waitng for the big money.
ummmmmmm i was not talkin to you i was talking to big-o and was asking HIM if maybe the fins are going to wait on him to get cut or maybe try to swing a deal.

Nothing new with that situation. I really have a hard time believing that the Bucs will release him. Here's a team with an injured Jurevicius, Galloway is injury prone. Clayton who I like, but he is a rookie. Add Schroeder, M. Jones, Frank Murphy and D'Wayne Bates. This team lacks quality depth, they need Keenan, they would be foolish to let him go. I just think he stays there thru think and thin.

No it's clear Sage isn't getting a fair shot.

O, I have been reading all these rumors about the Dolphins talking to the Steelers about Plexico, any truth to that, any possibility at all we might be interested in him.

Back
Top Bottom