BIG "O" CHAT | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BIG "O" CHAT

Everyone else is, Russell is going to have to be an impact on special teams to make the club. Their working him out at punt ret, but he's a more natural kick returner.
Everyone else is getting a fair shot.

big-o do you feel that if vernon carey cannot crack the starting line-up that would be a waste of our first round pick this year?? from what i have been hearing he is not doing well what do you think of carey??

Carey is really struggling at tackle, they need to mave him to guard A.S.A.P.
Josh Mallard is kicking his *** everyday

BIG O any news Seth Mckinney & O LINE looking

Big O, Have you heard any news on any free agent the Fins are going to be bringing in for a look? Has there been anything new on Big Vernon looking in today practice. I have not heard anything on how Seth Mckinney is looking on the center position? Thanks "Big O"!

Since Ricky Can't Then Travis Will....But

BIGO said:
Hey fellas I'm at Phins camp, do you have any questions?

What is up with S. Morris? Minor will with no :o doubt handle the comp. but he needs a relief RB for a break or two. And if not morris then who will.

Thanks for the kind words about 4-7. But I'm just waiting patiently for my chance at
a fulltime gig.
Impressed: Alphonso Roundtree, Otis Grigsby, T.J. bINGHAM, kENDALL Newson, Derrick Pope, Jeno James, Fred Russell, Sammy Morris, Donald Lee and Dario Romero, Bobby Sippio.
Stinking out the place: Everyone on the O-Line except James and McKinney.
T. Wilkins, S. Minnis and John Jones.

BigO, is Carey getting beat physically or is it more of a case of him being confused out there? We've heard that he holds up very well in individual drills and one v. one matchups but , he is having trouble in actuall scrimmage situations. Is this what you see?

Any trade rumors you have heard that the team

Big O, Have you heard any trade rumors with any team and the Fins involved in?? Like with OGUN or Sam Madison ! ]

That Plaxico stuff just sounds like rumors, if they don't acquire another back I think we'll see Minor and Morris share the carries. Listen guys I have to hit the field for practice.
TALK TO YOU GUYS LATER.
GO PHINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With all the well documented ills of the offseason, what is the morale of the organization, and perhaps more importantly, the players? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom