Biggest Rival | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Biggest Rival

I want to know from fans who is the bigger rival because it has been a debate over the years recently.Bills or Pats ? I hate the Bills more but think over the years the Pats have taken the spot as our most hated opponent.

Ofcourse Its The Pats. I Cant Stand There Fans, Their Coaches, Or Their Team. Its Probably Because Im Jealous Of The Coaches And Team. They Have Been Our Best Competitor In The Last 4 Years I Feel And I Think It Will Stay That Way For Another 3-4 More.

Actually it's neither of those to me, I reserve my utmost hatred for those Jets of New York...everything from their fans to their owner, I hate every single thing about them.

I hate them too. I just wanted to know out of those two teams. I had an arguement with my friend a Bills fan and I told him Pats were bigger and he disagreed, and I'm trying to prove him wrong.

Oh sorry I thought you meant our biggest rival period, out of those 2 I'd have to agree with you it's the Pats. It didn't use to be that way for most of the past decade but 2 SBs in 3 yrs is too much for me to handle.

I think it's usually a case of which of the two is more of a threat...so at this point in time I'd say the patty cakes. :D

:nesucks: :lol:

Traditionally, it would be the Bills. But right now, how can you not hate the Pats more when they're on top? We must take them down. :evil:

i will forever hate the jets the most. if i hear about that damn streak one more time i might kill my boss (jets fan).....

The Jets are the Dolphins' top rival, no question. When people think of rivalries in all of sports, one of the first that come to mind are Dolphins-Jets. Recently, though, the Jets have sucked, and we may dislike the Pats the most. But the Dolphins-Jets rivalry is one of the biggest rivalries in the NFL. In the past, the Pats haven't been as much of a rival because they've always been sorry until recently.

1. Jets
2. Bills
3. Pats

Zacher87 said:
The Jets are the Dolphins' top rival, no question. When people think of rivalries in all of sports, one of the first that come to mind are Dolphins-Jets. Recently, though, the Jets have sucked, and we may dislike the Pats the most. But the Dolphins-Jets rivalry is one of the biggest rivalries in the NFL. In the past, the Pats haven't been as much of a rival because they've always been sorry until recently.

i grew up watching the jim kelly/thurman thomas-led bills rip marino's heart out year after year...buffalo will ALWAYS be public enemy #1 in my book. the recent jets hex was almost as brutal, but not quite.

i completely agree about new england, they weren't even on my radar until recently...aside from a few steve grogan hiccups :cry:

Our biggest rival used to be Ted Washington. But since he's left the division, it's probably Keith Traylor followed by Sam Adams. :tongue:

For me personally this is how I rate it…

• Jets
  • Pats
  • Bills

I think as tradition goes…

• Jets
  • Bills
  • Pats
But let me say...I hate everyone of thoes muthaF'ers and I'll punch anyone of Fans in the mouth if they do not shut the HELL help up in our house.:fire:

The student section at Canes games have a chant...

One or 2 guys together screams...
"Whose House?!!!"
The rest of the fans that hear this responds...
"OUR HOUSE!!!"
again this is repeated...
"Whose House?!!!"
"OUR HOUSE?!!"
and then screamed like a maniac and drawn out....
"WHOOOSSSE HOUSE?!!!!!"
response....
"OUR MUTHAF'ING HOUSE!!!!"

We as Fins fans need to take our house back!:fire:
Make it so uncommfortable for the all the jets-pats-bills fans...that they do feel very very uncomfortable.

LETS ROCK N' ROLL BOYZ!!!

Back
Top Bottom