Biggest Rival | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Biggest Rival

I have too say the pats!!! LOL funny thing is that the guy that rents a apartment behind my house is a pats fan and he doesnt kno im a dolphin fan... lol wait till he finds out HA that will be fun!!

I dont like the Jets,Pats or Bills, this is hard for me to rate. I wouldnt go as far as being inconsiderate and rude to any teams fans though. They pay their money and come to games just to root for their team, and they have that right. I live here in Tennessee, and the Dolphins played here a couple years ago on Sunday Night football, and I went and rooted for the Dolphins and yelled all night long. I never said anything smart to anyone, nor anyone to me. I had a great time with some Tennessee fans though going back and forth playfully, and we all had a good time, and the Dolphins won to. But I didnt rub it in either, nor would I. Its just a game, and people should be more considerate to each other.I am a former Deputy Sheriff, and can more than take care of myself, but I teach my children respect and manners. If I go into someone else's house, I want to be treated right and with respect, and I should treat people that same way in my house.

ThunderCane said:
For me personally this is how I rate it…

• Jets
  • Pats
  • Bills

I think as tradition goes…

• Jets
  • Bills
  • Pats
But let me say...I hate everyone of thoes muthaF'ers and I'll punch anyone of Fans in the mouth if they do not shut the HELL help up in our house.:fire:

The student section at Canes games have a chant...

One or 2 guys together screams...
"Whose House?!!!"
The rest of the fans that hear this responds...
"OUR HOUSE!!!"
again this is repeated...
"Whose House?!!!"
"OUR HOUSE?!!"
and then screamed like a maniac and drawn out....
"WHOOOSSSE HOUSE?!!!!!"
response....
"OUR MUTHAF'ING HOUSE!!!!"

We as Fins fans need to take our house back!:fire:
Make it so uncommfortable for the all the jets-pats-bills fans...that they do feel very very uncomfortable.

LETS ROCK N' ROLL BOYZ!!!
:lol: ...now that's hilarious. I went to UM for a couple semesters(also had season tickets from 2000-2002), and the orange bowl was rocking and the fans really got into it. Don't mistake Canes fans for Dolphin fans. Canes fans are loud as hell and actually cheer. Dolphin fans sip their cafe-lattes or gay-@ss smirnoff ice(***** beer) and ask people to "sit down" during the games.

If you want a nice, quiet, relaxing day at the ballpark, go to a phins game. If you're looking for a raucous home crowd, go to the orange bowl :cool:

Right now it is the Pats because they are the better team (than Buffalo, not us :rolleyes: ). In the 90's it was Buffalo because they were so good and gave us fits. The Jets are probably the most hated team we play. Until the last couple of years they had a win streak against us.

Right now its the pats, early 90's the bills. Overall I would say it was the jets. Other than last year they have been a thron in the fins side for years. I hate all 3.

I was at UM durring the same time...Did you go to the Sugar Bowl with the school trip?
You might just know me....Cause I am one of thoes crazy azz fans. LOL

And I hate to admit it, but you are right...I posted before what kind of football viewers are at JRS. I hate it! It seems like people just go to be seen. Like it is some F'ing gala event.

That is why I have not been back to JRS in so many years...I almost got kicked out. Sad so very sad.

The only reason NE could be considered a bigger rival than Buff is that the pats currently happen to be winning . Of course the Pats fans are worse than the Bills right now.....its hard to be conceited when you lose as much as the Bills have the past few years. But, remember back when Buffalo was winning and how their fans behaved. The Pats, even with 2 SB wins are nowhere near as bad as the Bills were. So, although the Pats are a more dangerous opponent right now, I would still say that the Bills are the biggest rival of the two. Of course the Jets are worse than either of them.

Zacher87 said:
The Jets are the Dolphins' top rival, no question. When people think of rivalries in all of sports, one of the first that come to mind are Dolphins-Jets. Recently, though, the Jets have sucked, and we may dislike the Pats the most. But the Dolphins-Jets rivalry is one of the biggest rivalries in the NFL. In the past, the Pats haven't been as much of a rival because they've always been sorry until recently.

1. Jets
2. Bills
3. Pats

Last year the Jets sucked, recently the Jets have been pretty good except for a blip last year.

def. the stinking jets. they should suit up that fireman and let chester unload on him. I sat near his section two years ago and he stared me down the entire time.
To his credit though, I never seen one man hush an entire stadium like he does.

**** the JETS

Biggest rival changes with the years. Right now it's the Pats. They have kept us out of the playoffs 2 straight years, while winning 2 Super Bowls in last 3. Making the playoffs without us even more painful. Don't forget, they kept us out of the Super Bowl in 85. They also have by far the most obnoxious fans.

Back
Top Bottom