Biggest Strength of the Team | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Biggest Strength of the Team

What is the biggest strength of the team?

• Quarterback

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Running Back

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Offensive Line

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Wide Receivers

• Special Teams

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Defensive Line

Votes: 27 22.3%
  • Linebackers

Votes: 89 73.6%
  • Secondary

• Total voters
I wouldnt say that wr is our biggest weakness, but we definitely arent strong there ither. I would say qb, oline, and secondary are weaknesses as of now. We are adequate at wr and if Ginn brings his playmaking ability to that position this season that whole unit will be drastically better.

very true, well said.

I was tempted to say defensive line just because JT is so dominant. But I had to go linebacker. Zach, Porter, and Crowder are all probowl worthy players.

Honestly, if Daunte was healthy, QB wouldn't be as weak as most probably think. Lemon is a capable backup and Beck has a lot of potential. Same with WR. A lot of talent there, just not a lot of production. Both of those units could be strong given the right utilization by Cam.

Geez..I am tired of hearing that our WRs are good..I went to two games last year(Houston and Indy) and in both games our recievers were not open all day and I couldn't get a valuable assesment of the Qbs because they had no chance at all to perform!

LBs is our strongest strength!

Ted Ginn will be our Reggie Bush!

Lorenzo Booker reminds me of Garrison Hearst!

Cam is for real and if you look at his draft history with San Diego and Seattle it is so obvious his eye for talent!:cooldude:

I don't think our longsnapper would be anything without a good holder so I am going to have to go with our field goal/ extra point holder!

Just kidding, its obviously the linebackers. Although the sad part about that is that it could change VERY quickly as soon as Zach is out of the lineup. He is the most consistent linebacker in the league. I am not saying the greatest but he is always around the ball and consistently makes the plays that need to be made. It will be a sad day when he and JT are gone!

you'd be crazy not to say linebackers for us, they are immense and perhaps on paper the best in the league.

does anyone know who our holder will be this season???

Maybe Ginn will be our holder. His leg injury won't affect that aspect of the game! :) Still bitter about that pick....

Who are the 2 crazy people who voted Qb

How is this a fair Question. Our starting 4 LB are probally the best in the league, From MVP JT to Pro bowl boys in Zach and Joey, to a future star always around the ball in Crowder. We don't have the dephth I would like but who does.

Back
Top Bottom