Bill Cowher says Who.. haha | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Cowher says Who.. haha

Cowher's a creep. He's stalking this team like Jimmy Johnson. I'll get a head start and be the first to say, "We could've had Jim Harbaugh."

Say what you want of Thigpen, but he's better than Henne. But anyone can out play Henne, so I am not saying much.

We had chances today, but Henne can't do anything.......

d-1

Bringing Cower in means you bring baggage in. He might bring good, but you also get the bad. He is a HUGE name in football. JUST LIKE THE NAME PARCELLS. Wake up and see the light. Miami needs to find "THEIR MAN". Miami must find their guy. He must be their guy. He must be someone who wants to come in BY HIMSELF. He doesn't need a trio of people. He wants to lead the Miami Dolphins. He gets support from Ross and the other leaders of the organization. He makes sound decisions. The proof will be by how we draft and how we play on Sunday.

Don't go and get someone who has already done it for years somewhere else. Find the guy that is up-and-coming. Find a guy who knows how to lead a football team. Don't get the big name again. If you do, I predict playoffs next season and then more problems.

well from what was said he wants to come coach miami ..miami was one of three teams he was interstead in

stop with the Cowher for HC ****... if he comes here he WILL be GM AND HC.... Hardly ANY coaches with that much power are that successful. especially Cowher, which took him 15 years to win a super bowl with stellers after being left a great team

stop with the Cowher for HC ****... if he comes here he WILL be GM AND HC.... Hardly ANY coaches with that much power are that successful. especially Cowher, which took him 15 years to win a super bowl with stellers after being left a great team

Once again playoffs 10 out of 15 years. 9 division championships. 2 superbowl trips. 1 win and a second that he is responsible for. When was the last time we won a playoff game let alone went 10 out of 15 years.

He is a proven winner. Tony is a proven puppet and when his puppet master quits a proven loser.

Bringing Cower in means you bring baggage in. He might bring good, but you also get the bad. He is a HUGE name in football. JUST LIKE THE NAME PARCELLS. Wake up and see the light. Miami needs to find "THEIR MAN". Miami must find their guy. He must be their guy. He must be someone who wants to come in BY HIMSELF. He doesn't need a trio of people. He wants to lead the Miami Dolphins. He gets support from Ross and the other leaders of the organization. He makes sound decisions. The proof will be by how we draft and how we play on Sunday.

Don't go and get someone who has already done it for years somewhere else. Find the guy that is up-and-coming. Find a guy who knows how to lead a football team. Don't get the big name again. If you do, I predict playoffs next season and then more problems.

I agree with you. We've been burned twice now by chasing "names" (Jimmy and Tuna) that didn't have their hearts in it. These name guys just come down to Miami b/c we have great weather and owners offering max packages with full control.

Then they come in here and disappoint on personnel moves (see JJ missing on Randy Moss, and Tuna passing on Matty Ice and passing on Dez Bryant, and see all the bad FA moves) and then when things don't work out, they quit (both JJ and Tuna).

We gotta find a young guy with the "eye of the tiger". I'd be open to Mike Nolan or we should scour the league for someone young and hungry. I'd also be in favor of bringing in Dan Marino for personnel. If anyone remembers, when Marino had is super brief stint as a personnel guy for us, he went to the Senior Bowl that year and came away raving about........Philip Rivers. Now that's the kind of eye for talent we need here.

Give me....

Dan Marino - President/GM
Mike Nolan - Head Coach/DC
Chad Pennington - OC and QB Coach
Jake Locker - QB drafted in round 1
Pat Devlin - QB drafted in round 3

Ross likes to wow the fans so he will be goin after BC. Dont know if its the best thing for us but it is an upgrade

Another Cowher or Chuckie to the phins equals an incredible waste of bandwidth.

Keep Tony only if he gets Ramsdell or even Clements (Green Bay QB coach) for OC.

Back
Top Bottom