Bill Parcells....what do you think so far? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Parcells....what do you think so far?

The Big Tuna has a proven track record of rebuilding down franchises...he is doing exactly that...I think he has done a great job thus far...I hope we keep winning!

There are a few pposters (I forget who) that totally bashed Parcells and cursed his coming here.. I would like to know where they are now? I havent heard too much negativity regarding him lately

They run away in shame :lol:

Bill ahs done a great job like I expected...the people that were talking bad about him,I have no idea who they are at this point but there were a few of them....not only Bill but Jeff has done a fine job too and Sparano's turning out to be the best HC we've had since the Don left.

Ozzy rules!!

you definitely called that one. and noone would say it was a mistake after consecutive wins over the patsies and chargers.

gloat much? :tongue:

I actually like when i am wrong- I was dead wrong about pennington and i am extremely happy about being wrong too.

Off topic- not to be critical, because i need to check every post for spelling errors- but no AND one are seperate words. I think thats the only error that gets after me because when i read a post with noone i read it kind of like this

"Noon said he is the greatest."

My response is who is this Noon guy and why does he think hes the greatest. :lol:

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/f2/when-does-wayne-h-go-after-parcells-as-gm-181790.html

It's been a long time since I last posted, and I reviewed a couple of my last posts before my "hiatus". One that I found funny was this one suggesting that Bill P migh make a good GM. I found it funny how the VAST majority of responses were negative. I'm just curious to know if anyone still thinks Bill P was a mistake.

Damn dude, you called it. I never posted in that topic, but reading the replies now made me laugh. And now everyone is saying Bill is a beast.

Bill P ftw!!! :woot:

being that i am a native nyer/nj area guy... i have gotten to see parcells work his magic for both ny area teams... in what feels like an up close and personal perspective due to the ny and nj area papers and media having alot to say and share about parcells ways and tactics in building an nfl franchise... although he moved on to NE and Dallas the media in ny/nj still kept a close watch on him... covering his work in both cities closely... when word 1st broke last season he was discussing a position with miami... needless to say i was jumping for joy... what many might not know is parcells has a close relationship with a sports radio personality in ny by the name of mike franseca... as a matter of fact they co-own race horses together... on several occassions during parcells career.. franseca spoke of parcells desire to be in maimi... IF THE OPPORTUNITY EVER CAME ABOUT... but it never seemed like the timing was right... once MR. H. hired parcells it was a given that the team was going to move into a more stable and better envioronment well since shula's hayday!!! in one off season he has changed the mental mindset and physicality of the players that were either drafted or signed as F/A... it seemed like he was able to hit on a very strong draft class wherever he has been... and the 2008 draft class looks like he's done it in maimi as well... he's had his fair share of misses as well!!! but if he is able to pull off another draft class like the 2008 class and sign another strong group of F/A's... miami could be in position to challange for more than a playoff spot... i'm not going out on the limp saying... if he can do what he did in dallas; as far as building the team; miami will be a very special place to play and for us fans a special team to watch and root for!!!

I am one of the guys that has always stood opposed to Parcells coming on board.. I still wish we hadnt gotten him and I still believe there is better out there..

I credit the new coaching staff for the new and improved attitude of the team and I also thank the staff for the ability to get the players to play.. I'm ok with releasing Jason Taylor, however I wish Zach Thomas was still here and also I was one of the loudest complainers when all the Cowboys started to migrate onto the team.. However I will admit this.. They sure are making the plays..

Lastly.. I still consider Parcells a "Hired Gun De Jour" and I believe he will up n split one day without notice..

Lastly.. I still consider Parcells a "Hired Gun De Jour" and I believe he will up n split one day without notice..

Absoultly but i dont take that is a bad thing. When he leaves, and he will leave, it is what he leaves behind that counts.

And I guarentee you that what he leaves behind will be better than what Johnson,Clueless,Saban and cam left behind

AND

even though I think of shula as the best dolphin ever- parcells will leave us better off than when shula left
:woot:

Edit- the reason i had Johnson in the list is because of the coach he stuck us with. He had a great defense built but left us with a ticking time bomb as head man

I actually like when i am wrong- I was dead wrong about pennington and i am extremely happy about being wrong too.

Off topic- not to be critical, because i need to check every post for spelling errors- but no AND one are seperate words. I think thats the only error that gets after me because when i read a post with noone i read it kind of like this

"Noon said he is the greatest."

My response is who is this Noon guy and why does he think hes the greatest. :lol:

i actually did not know that. i hate making grammatical errors. :(

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/f2/when-does-wayne-h-go-after-parcells-as-gm-181790.html

It's been a long time since I last posted, and I reviewed a couple of my last posts before my "hiatus". One that I found funny was this one suggesting that Bill P migh make a good GM. I found it funny how the VAST majority of responses were negative. I'm just curious to know if anyone still thinks Bill P was a mistake.

Done a great job so far. I'm excited for the rest of the year and the future. With the cap room available and folks who actually seem to know what's best for the team, I hope the Dolphins will be set up a team that'll be successful for years

There are a few pposters (I forget who) that totally bashed Parcells and cursed his coming here.. I would like to know where they are now? I havent heard too much negativity regarding him lately

No freaking doubt let's hear it for BP & Sons I mean some of us have been watching this sideshow for 30+ years... A toast to BP & Sons :beer1:

Absoultly but i dont take that is a bad thing. When he leaves, and he will leave, it is what he leaves behind that counts.

And I guarentee you that what he leaves behind will be better than what Johnson,Clueless,Saban and cam left behind

AND

even though I think of shula as the best dolphin ever- parcells will leave us better off than when shula left
:woot:

Edit- the reason i had Johnson in the list is because of the coach he stuck us with. He had a great defense built but left us with a ticking time bomb as head man

Shula left us with crumbs

Back
Top Bottom