Bills 0-2 ... lol | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills 0-2 ... lol

art1323

Scout Team
Reaction score
Did Travis Henry retire to smoke grass in a desert island overseas ??? :confused:
Did Eric Moulds get injured recently ??? :shakeno:
Is Drew Bledsoe an unproven starting QB ??? :shakeno:

Why are the Bills 0 -2 ???? ...
Oh, I know, it's the Bills !!! :roflmao:

#1. This should go in the depths of the sea

#2 The Dolphins are 0-2 as well.

yeah baby, 0-2 team ripping on another 0-2 team

Both look absolutely worthless too, at least on Offense.

Icer said:
yeah baby, 0-2 team ripping on another 0-2 team

Both look absolutely worthless too, at least on Offense.
Ain't that the truth. :nono:

I can't figure for the life of me what is wrong with the Bills' offense. They have 2 starting RBs, 1 star WR, and 2 very good ones, a decent OL, and a good, not great, QB. They should be scoring 21 a game no problem......

Baz said:
I can't figure for the life of me what is wrong with the Bills' offense. They have 2 starting RBs, 1 star WR, and 2 very good ones, a decent OL, and a good, not great, QB. They should be scoring 21 a game no problem......
new system. We will get better. drew is playing like he's not sure of himself anymore.

Baz said:

There are flaws in your assumptions. I'm not ripping on the Bills, but:

1 - only 1 RB will play at a time so, having two doesn't make you twice as good
2 - they have 1 very good WR, 1 average WR, and a Rookie WR that doesn't fit this offensive scheme
3 - so far the OL has not been decent, it has been bad
4 - so far the QB has not been good, he has been horrible

They are scoring less than 10 pts per game on offense because they are not very good right now.

FinfanInBuffalo said:

2 - they have 1 very good WR, 1 average WR, and a Rookie WR that doesn't fit this offensive scheme

They are scoring less than 10 pts per game on offense because they are not very good right now.

Word.

art1323 said:
Did Travis Henry retire to smoke grass in a desert island overseas ??? :confused:
Did Eric Moulds get injured recently ??? :shakeno:
Is Drew Bledsoe an unproven starting QB ??? :shakeno:

Why are the Bills 0 -2 ???? ...
Oh, I know, it's the Bills !!! :roflmao:
:confused: :confused: :confused:

We are in no shape to talk crap right now bro.... lol

The Bills Oline is awful too, Bledsoe just cant lead the team anymore either.

When you compare Olines, yeah Miami's is worse. But the Bills aint much better.

Both teams have serious issues in the foundation of building a good offense- the Oline.

Tom Donahoe hasn't exactly done a good GM job either, McGahee in Round 1 (when you already had Henry, should have traded one), Mike Williams (4th overall pick) looks like a bust, the pick you traded for Losman might end up being Top 5, etc.

FinfanInBuffalo said:

For the first time in recorded history, I agree with you, except for point #4. Bledsoe played efficiently against Jax and made no glaring mistakes. Granted, its only one game.

Icer said:
the pick you traded for Losman might end up being Top 5, etc.
Well in that case, Kansas City must be ready for a top 5 as well. The Eagles last year didnt end up with a Top 5. To say our 1st rounder this year will be top 5 after 2 games is ignorant.

Oh wait, your a Jets fan. I'm terribly sorry. You know plenty well about top 5 picks. BTW, we'll see how well the Jets do when they actually play a contender. :shakeno:

ltfinfan said:
so who do you guys blame for all this in buffalo? i've been hearing that alot of ppl are blaming tom donahoe.
Those are the people that think he coaches the game and plays.

In reality though, Donahoe has done well in bringing in talent and fixing the cap mess, but he hasnt done well building an O-Line.

Icer said:
the pick you traded for Losman might end up being Top 5, etc.
and what's wrong with that? If Drew never get's better what will the bills need to do next year? Draft a qb. What qb in next years draft is better than Losman? Losman will have had a year learning in the NFL by next years draft. Do you see the logic or should I explain further.

Back
Top Bottom