Bills Clinch AFC East Cellar | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Clinch AFC East Cellar

So, this thread was just an excuse to point and laugh at Bills fans? I thought we were going to discuss schedules, and such.
It was never solely about schedules that was just part of it. It wasn't intended to be a point and laugh thread but as you can see, some Bills fans got defensive so it started to turn that way.

One in the last eight, but three in the past ten. Still pretty bad, but still three more trips then the Bills.

The Bills got shut-out this decade. Now that has to hurt.

It sucks, to be blunt. I'm not gonna make exuses, they have tripped all over themselves this decade. Fortunately, it's over. Laugh all you want, but when they are knocking on playoffs door next year and winning the division after that, I'll be quite the happy man. I think we'll land either Cowher, or Fox if he doesn't return to Carolina.

It was never solely about schedules that was just part of it. It wasn't intended to be a point and laugh thread but as you can see, some Bills fans got defensive so it started to turn that way.

You're joking, right? Sounds like you're laughing because this year you weren't 1-15. You are trying to rub BILLS fans noses in it. Do your worst. The team is not nearly as terrible as everyone claims they are. Sure they got holes to fill, primarily at key positions, but Jauron is gone. Ralph sounds far more dedicated to fielding a winner than at any point this past decade. I don't know if it'll translate into wins, but with Cowher and possibly Fox available, hopes are running pretty high.

Once the seasons over and we know for sure who'll be walking the sidelines in Orchard Park we'll all be better able to judge the BILLS, until then you guys are just laughing at our expense, which is short-sighted, especially since the likelihood of Miami making the playoffs in 2009 is less than the likelihood of the BILLS fielding a winner next year. With the Patriots still strong and the Jets on the rise, I'd say Miami is soon to hold the Red-Headed step-child tag. I guess you felt the need to dig before you guys grab the title next year.

You're joking, right? Sounds like you're laughing because this year you weren't 1-15. You are trying to rub BILLS fans noses in it. Do your worst. The team is not nearly as terrible as everyone claims they are. Sure they got holes to fill, primarily at key positions, but Jauron is gone. Ralph sounds far more dedicated to fielding a winner than at any point this past decade. I don't know if it'll translate into wins, but with Cowher and possibly Fox available, hopes are running pretty high.

Once the seasons over and we know for sure who'll be walking the sidelines in Orchard Park we'll all be better able to judge the BILLS, until then you guys are just laughing at our expense, which is short-sighted, especially since the likelihood of Miami making the playoffs in 2009 is less than the likelihood of the BILLS fielding a winner next year. With the Patriots still strong and the Jets on the rise, I'd say Miami is soon to hold the Red-Headed step-child tag. I guess you felt the need to dig before you guys grab the title next year.
I agree that the Bills will be on the rise the next couple of years, but Miami going back to the cellar? Doubt it. If anyone does, I think it'll be the Jets. Miami will most likely make the playoffs next year, barring some injury to Chad Henne or something.

I agree that the Bills will be on the rise the next couple of years, but Miami going back to the cellar? Doubt it. If anyone does, I think it'll be the Jets. Miami will most likely make the playoffs next year, barring some injury to Chad Henne or something.

Jets have the #1 Defense. Sanchez will have a full off-season under his belt. The Jets could be good for years to come.

You guys were exposed on D this year. Where are you ranked? 19th? And you gave up the most points in the 4th this year, not the signs of a team knowing how to put teams away. I smell problems down the road unless you guys have really strong drafts.

Jets have the #1 Defense. Sanchez will have a full off-season under his belt. The Jets could be good for years to come.

You guys were exposed on D this year. Where are you ranked? 19th? And you gave up the most points in the 4th this year, not the signs of a team knowing how to put teams away. I smell problems down the road unless you guys have really strong drafts.
Henne will have another season under his belt. Sanchez has not looked like half the QB Henne is right now. Jets have the #1 defense? Don't think so. That defense is so overated. In fact, that whole Jets team is overated. I'd give the Bills a better shot at making the playoffs next year than the Jets.

Henne will have another season under his belt. Sanchez has not looked like half the QB Henne is right now. Jets have the #1 defense? Don't think so. That defense is so overated. In fact, that whole Jets team is overated. I'd give the Bills a better shot at making the playoffs next year than the Jets.

They do. Here's the link.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?tabSeq=2&defensiveStatisticCategory=GAME_STATS&conference=ALL&role=OPP&season=2009&seasonType=REG&d-447263-s=TOTAL_YARDS_GAME_AVG&d-447263-o=1&d-447263-n=1

Still, I don't think they are gonna be able to be a playoff team for the next 5 years or so. Sanchez simply has shown nothing to prove he was worthy of the #5 pick and nothing to prove he's a franchise QB.

I agree with Sanchez. He's been downright disappointing for Jets fans. I think he's got potential, but not based on what I saw this year. Another year like this year and he may find himself in the bottom of the East River.

I guess it's my turn to congratulate you guys on the third place finish? Or can I opt to show some class? Not sure if class is allowed here.

Back
Top Bottom