Bills continue to own!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills continue to own!!!

Losman7

Greater of 2 Evils.
Reaction score
Another W for the Bills, nop big mistakes fo our young QB (no fumbles ;) )

The d looked solid after the first drive, but we always started slow, so no big deal.

Losman is gonna be a balla!!!

Yea Man His stat's don't show how well he did especialy that rushing T.D. that's one thing bledsoe could not ever do ! ... Bills will sweep the DOLPHINS who are a joke

Yeah, the bills are looking mighty strong.

Our defense is fantastic, special teams are simply amazing, and how about JP?

Kid is looking better and better.

I'm very impressed with our backup LB crew. All of those guys could be starters elsewhere.

Great game.

JP showed progress and had a good game. Our D and ST's did awesome, no surprise their. Gates had a good game. Lindell made 2, yes 2, FGs from 40+ yards, one being a 54 yarder.

Very impressed

Jabari Greer making another interception that was a carbon copy of the one he had last week against Indy. A great uDFA pickup by the bills last year. Our CB's as a group are as good as any in the league.

I loved how J.P took that stroll in the endzone I thought that was funny which would have been a safety had the Bills not had a break, and had the holding from the packers, don't get too ahead of yourself there. Your team has one hell of a special teams, huge returns in the game, and McGahee is a great back. Aaron Rodgers sucked, though, Favre marched right down the field and scored a td, Green ran through too. Favre played for a very brief time though. J.P made some nice throws, little passes here and there, but this is the packers D, and the never blitzed, of course teams don't blitz much in preseason but Chicago, Jax, and even Pittsburgh, at times blitzed, and there's quite a difference between Pittsburgh's D, Jax D, and Ind and G.B's D. The O-line did a great job on one play where Losman had like 10 seconds to throw the ball, he got jittery and at the last moment throw the ball away, since the SP did such a great job, Losman played from the Packers 30 0r 20 most of the times, short drives, and some that should be gimmes but end up being a field goal, or taking a half hour moving 20 yards for a score, so calm yourself down there. Lindell has one hell of a leg, making a 54 yard field goal, and just missing the last one later.

Don't get me wrong, the D got sliced and diced the first drive, but we did that last year to... Jerry Grey makes great adjustments. The D don't worry me, JP isn't making mistakes, and he;s making plays with his legs... all I can ask for....

The difference between him and Bledsoe is apparant

cltchperf said:
I loved how J.P took that stroll in the endzone I thought that was funny which would have been a safety had the Bills not had a break, and had the holding from the packers, don't get too ahead of yourself there. Your team has one hell of a special teams, huge returns in the game, and McGahee is a great back. Aaron Rodgers sucked, though, Favre marched right down the field and scored a td, Green ran through too. Favre played for a very brief time though. J.P made some nice throws, little passes here and there, but this is the packers D, and the never blitzed, of course teams don't blitz much in preseason but Chicago, Jax, and even Pittsburgh, at times blitzed, and there's quite a difference between Pittsburgh's D, Jax D, and Ind and G.B's D. The O-line did a great job on one play where Losman had like 10 seconds to throw the ball, he got jittery and at the last moment throw the ball away, since the SP did such a great job, Losman played from the Packers 30 0r 20 most of the times, short drives, and some that should be gimmes but end up being a field goal, or taking a half hour moving 20 yards for a score, so calm yourself down there. Lindell has one hell of a leg, making a 54 yard field goal, and just missing the last one later.

:sleep:

Last night was a great night to be a Bills fan. I have suffered through all the Todd Collins, Billy Joe Hobert, Alex Van Pelt, Rob Johnson, and Drew Bledsoe lowlights for so many years that I was literally brought to my feet during a pre-season game because I realized something.....

we have got a franchise QB again!

:)

Losman displayed his cannon arm, athleticism, and FIRE that we haven'd had since Jim Kelly. Thank you Tom Modrak and Tom Donahoe for our quarterback.

baalworship said:
Last night was a great night to be a Bills fan. I have suffered through all the Todd Collins, Billy Joe Hobert, Alex Van Pelt, Rob Johnson, and Drew Bledsoe lowlights for so many years that I was literally brought to my feet during a pre-season game because I realized something.....

we have got a franchise QB again!

:)

Losman displayed his cannon arm, athleticism, and FIRE that we haven'd had since Jim Kelly. Thank you Tom Modrak and Tom Donahoe for our quarterback.

He completed 7/14 passes for 59 yards. 5 rushes for 36 yards and a TD. To bad this is preseason, this guy was going to the probowl.

I agree, the Bills are the undisputed AFCE PRESEASON champs!! For whatever that's worth.

Losman7 said:
Don't get me wrong, the D got sliced and diced the first drive, but we did that last year to... Jerry Grey makes great adjustments. The D don't worry me, JP isn't making mistakes, and he;s making plays with his legs... all I can ask for....

The difference between him and Bledsoe is apparant

yeah, Losman can run really fast, but his pocket presence is obviously going to take time that probably has to do with being a rookie. He hardly had any pressure though, not much at all. The line did a great job, but once a little pressure came he got jittery, and if nowhere to run he would run backwards or in a circle. I'm just saying that J.P is going to struggle just as much as Frerotte. So it's just annoying to see the hypocrisy though. Yeah, Frerotte hasn't hasn't done much lately, but your qb, hasn't had hardly any pressure. Ind D, GB D, he did decent, but he is definitly going to struggle, when pressure is on him, and he actually plays a good D, like Pittsburgh. J.P isn't doing as great as some of you think he is, but he isn't doing too bad either, this bashing of Miami qb sucking is annoying, because it seems like denial from Buffalo fans like their qb isn't going to struggle, he's going to struggle just as much this year as Frerotte, so cut the ****. If any fan has the right to trash our team becuase of the qb situation, are Patriots fans, maybe Jets fans, depending on their qbs health, but not Bills fans, unless you want to be hypocrites. Losman might be a good qb down the road, but that will be down the road.

I hear a lot of people saying Losman shouldn't run but it seems the Buffalo coaching staff has told him to leave the pocket after 3 seconds if no one is open. Losman has been instructed to "take what they give you."

What this means is that if another team is playing Cover 2 (Like Green Bay was last night) then Losman SHOULD run it.

17 points, first 3 drives. Points on the board. Anyone who has actually watched the Bills play so far recognizes that Losman is ALREADY an upgrade over Drew Bledsoe. I know, that's not saying much, but it refutes the common trope that the Bills are taking a step back because of the QB change common on this board. Losman is NOT a rookie, he's a first year starter. BIG difference.

As for this Frerotte/ Feeley stuff who cares. There is plenty of space on your main forum dedicated to which career backup QB wins your starting job.

baalworship said:
I hear a lot of people saying Losman shouldn't run but it seems the Buffalo coaching staff has told him to leave the pocket after 3 seconds if no one is open. Losman has been instructed to "take what they give you."

What this means is that if another team is playing Cover 2 (Like Green Bay was last night) then Losman SHOULD run it.

17 points, first 3 drives. Points on the board. Anyone who has actually watched the Bills play so far recognizes that Losman is ALREADY an upgrade over Drew Bledsoe. I know, that's not saying much, but it refutes the common trope that the Bills are taking a step back because of the QB change common on this board. Losman is NOT a rookie, he's a first year starter. BIG difference.

As for this Frerotte/ Feeley stuff who cares. There is plenty of space on your main forum dedicated to which career backup QB wins your starting job.

I'm just saying not neccesarily to you but maybe Wagoncircler to not be a hypocrite, even thought that might be hard for some. I didn't say Losman wasn't an upgrade from Bledsoe, I think he is. It does help when you special teams does an amzing job, and puts the offense on the other teams 30 or 20 yard line too. The Bills D had a much easier job to defend the Packers offense when Rodgers came in, he was not too accurate, and he played pretty ****ty. Good depth on the D though.

Back
Top Bottom